Omega X-33 Order

tunes

• 1 year later...

I got in contact with the new rep, and she was quick to respond with all the required documents for an order. Per the notes "Delivery approximately 6-9 months after receipt of checks and forms by Swatch Group US."

In response to if the Gen 3 is available:

"Unfortunately, the Gen 3 model is not yet available. I don't have an ETA of when this model will become available under this program. If you prefer the Gen 3 model I can contact you once we have the green light."

I'll post when she tells me Gen 3 is available. If a substantial amount of time goes by and nothing, remind me and I'll ping her.

I got in contact with the new rep, and she was quick to respond with all the required documents for an order. Per the notes "Delivery approximately 6-9 months after receipt of checks and forms by Swatch Group US."

In response to if the Gen 3 is available:

"Unfortunately, the Gen 3 model is not yet available. I don't have an ETA of when this model will become available under this program. If you prefer the Gen 3 model I can contact you once we have the green light."

I'll post when she tells me Gen 3 is available. If a substantial amount of time goes by and nothing, remind me and I'll ping her.

Can you PM or post the updated program info? If there's no change from Infamous's post #21, that's cool too.

I am in for Gen 3 but not too optimistic... the Gen 2 watch was pulled from the open market years ago and was only available to rated military aviators through programs like this and at a HUGE discount off the original market price. Since the Gen 3 is a brand new watch a clearly being marketed to the general public and at big bucks, list price is close to $6000.

But we can hope they sell it and at a corresponding big discount!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...