Omega X-33 Order

tunes

Okay, looks like we are ready to pull the trigger if we get enough people. Cost will be 1500 for a titanium bracelet or 1300 for the kevlar bracelet. If you are interested, PM me. we are about 6 people short of getting the required 15. Tentative engraving will be wings on the back with your name/callsign, whichever you prefer. I can also provide more details for those interested.

Possible to either not get pilot wings or to add nav, abm wings?

Edit to add: on an individual watch, not necessarily for the whole batch. I'm not a pilot but possibly would be interested in getting in on a group buy.

Edited by Square

Possible to either not get pilot wings or to add nav, abm wings?

Edit to add: on an individual watch, not necessarily for the whole batch. I'm not a pilot but possibly would be interested in getting in on a group buy.

I'll check

looks like we might be really close to ordering, i'd guess next week? I'll have to do a final count but i think we are only 1-2 people away from having enough to order. I'll have them all shipped to me then ship them out to you guys since they have to go to 1 address (there will be no tax since I'm in DE).

Vetter, if you could let me know by the end of the week....that work for you?

Edited by tunes

ugh that's tempting... I was just about to pull the trigger on a Breitling Aerospace too... Has anyone actually seen one of these in person?

edit: I noticed this site

http://ialreadyhaveawatch.com/watch-articles/omega/omega-speedmaster-professional-x-33/space-and-military-use/

and near the bottom they have some designs under "Military Pilot Program." Any idea if we could get one of the designs with our aircraft on it, I would be more inclined to get it with that on it.

Edited by Infamous

If they can be convinced to but an other than pilot/flyer engraving on the back I'd consider.

I tried to get a group buy together a few years back, the restriction was that all buyers had to be military flyers, and at least the lead buyer had to be a pilot. We were going to go with a unit patch, but never got it all together... I think I remember that all of the designs had to be the same, but didn't remember exactly.

Edited by Square