1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

It's interesting that her website is specifically designed to play on her military background but neither Antenori or Kelly mention it anywhere other than their bio.

They don't have to.

Maybe Colbert could get his super PAC involved...

She deserves ZERO publicity.

Dave Sitton signs are starting to go up...seems like the most promising Republican.

He's my squadron's Honorary CC right now (has been for the last 18 months at least)...he's the head coach for the U of A Rugby team, on the board of the DM 50, and the announcer for the U of A football team, among other things. Needless to say well known around Tucson.

He's my squadron's Honorary CC right now (has been for the last 18 months at least)...he's the head coach for the U of A Rugby team, on the board of the DM 50, and the announcer for the U of A football team, among other things. Needless to say well known around Tucson.

Yeah seems like a decent guy, I met Jesse Kelly last campaign and he talked a good game and gave an overall good impression...but I still think I like Sitton.

But having said all of that I would vote for McSalty over the stomach turning Democrat challenger with Rainman's cock.

Yeah seems like a decent guy, I met Jesse Kelly last campaign and he talked a good game and gave an overall good impression...but I still think I like Sitton.

But having said all of that I would vote for McSalty over the stomach turning Democrat challenger with Rainman's cock.

How did a Democrat get Rainman's cock?

Fuck, I really have no idea what is going on here. But if I had to guess, I would say he meant he would or would not "vote for them with Rainman's cock" can't tell which. However, I don't know anyone that votes with their cock.. much less someone elses.... I for one think with it, but never vote with it.... unless Pailn runs again.

She mentioned that she fell in love with someone who wanted to donate to her campaign.

Kaching!

Yes, very professional.

Mark, are you single? I think I am in love :)

Even with the added touch of a smiley face made out of punctuation marks.