Baseops Forums
Sign in to follow this  
F-15E WSO

1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

I always wondered how much they pay models for posters like that.  After that's published, every dude in that area be like, "You look familiar... OH... Uh... Is that my rotary phone?  I better take this."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, matmacwc said:

I don't get it, I would have thought the governor's race and Senate race would have very similar numbers.

Perhaps because McSally hugged Trump/MAGA hard and Ducey did not?

That doesn’t take in consideration the people he did hug and win.  I can’t see voting for Ducey and not McSally, it isn’t how R’s generally work.  If I remember Ducey was #1 on the ballot and McSally #2, why do you suppose they would mark him and not her?  Sen Synema ran a very middle of the road campaign, he wearing a pink tutu and telling people she doesn’t care what American joins ISIS was on blast as well, her message was pretty good but every D and R knows what she’s goona do when she gets to Washington. Im not saying anything, I’m just sayin.

Edited by matmacwc

And, she'll probably end up in the Senate anyway...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/13/politics/mcsally-sinema-kyl-2018-2020/index.html

So why did she do it -- particularly given that the President of the United States seemed convinced that she should have kept fighting?

The answer is that McSally is playing the long game. Or given the timing, the medium-ish game.

Remember that Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl, when accepting Gov. Doug Ducey's appointment to fill the seat of John McCain following the late senator's passing, made very clear that he wasn't planning to stick around the Senate all that long. "I have committed to serving at least through the second session of the 115th Congress," Kyl said.