1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

Barber's slim lead grows to 500+, her camp files for a restraining order to keep certain ballots from being counted.

The lead between the two has see-sawed and soon after Election Day McSally had more than a 1,000 vote lead in the 216 precincts making up the district in the two counties. As of late Monday afternoon, however, Barber had a 512 vote lead with more than 269,000 ballots cast in the race.

The contest will come down to what the ongoing counting effort of early and provisional ballots reveals.

As of 5:11 p.m. Monday, when the Arizona Secretary of State announced the statewide number of ballots still to be counted, Cochise County had 6,795 uncounted early ballots and 2,326 uncounted provisional ballots for a total of 9,121.

All of Cochise County is in CD2.

"McSally and Barber remained neck and neck as counting continued Tuesday. Barber was ahead by about 800 votes in results posted late Tuesday by the Arizona Secretary of State, though thousands more ballots remained to be tabulated in Cochise and Pima counties." Source: http://www.mohavedailynews.com/articles/2012/11/14/news/state/doc50a348f84ede2514803947.txt.

Still going....

A few months ago I filed a FOIA request for her OPRs, LOEs, awards and information on her lawsuit against the DoD. Interestingly enough, they decided to send me the information after the election. It is fifty pages and I haven’t gone through it all yet but if anyone is interested, I am going to put it on the internet in a few days. I am not sure if it is standard for officers but they removed a lot of the info on each OPR that is normally made available when you do a FOIA for an EPR or evaluations from other military branches.

Edited by one

Many of these were careless quotes of others' posts or failure to edit URLs, but there were quite a few that just put it out there (STS) without a second thought. I would leave the charity of choice to Rainman for fine submission, but for post #179.

Pancake #144 x1, #178 x1. $10

Pawnman #145 x1 $5

Matmacwc #154 x1 $5

Rainman #179 x1 $5

Porkchop #218 x1 $5

BattleRattle #267 x2, #301 x1 $15

17D_Guy #268 x2 $10

spaceman #271 x1, #276 x2 $15

rancormac #291 x1, #302 x1 $10

M2 #300 x4. $20

contraildash #307 x1 $5

Darth #312 x1 $5

$110 for a worthy cause like SOWF or the Unit Scholarship Fund would be in order.

And I'm going to learn how to edit URLs before I post one.

Happy Thanksgiving, all

Sounds like you're going easy on them. If you're going to assess fines for links to news articles, perhaps a tally of total uses in that article would be in order.... and double it if pictures are included. Nobody deserves that

A few months ago I filed a FOIA request for her OPRs, LOEs, awards and information on her lawsuit against the DoD. Interestingly enough, they decided to send me the information after the election. It is fifty pages and I haven’t gone through it all yet but if anyone is interested, I am going to put it on the internet in a few days. I am not sure if it is standard for officers but they removed a lot of the info on each OPR that is normally made available when you do a FOIA for an EPR or evaluations from other military branches.

Stalker alert.

I just wanted to see what her history was because so many veterans say negative things about her on the internet. It takes less time to send the email to request the FOIA than it does to talk shit about her on this forum (2 or 3 minutes). I just wanted to see what her paperwork said. I have done this to other people running in the past.

A guy was running for a senate seat in South Carolina few years back and his military records really showed a lot....

http://media.charles...irForceDocs.pdf

Do you want that guy for a US Senator?

Edited by one
  • Upvote 1

Many of these were careless quotes of others' posts or failure to edit URLs, but there were quite a few that just put it out there (STS) without a second thought. I would leave the charity of choice to Rainman for fine submission, but for post #179.

Pancake #144 x1, #178 x1. $10

Pawnman #145 x1 $5

Matmacwc #154 x1 $5

Rainman #179 x1 $5

Porkchop #218 x1 $5

BattleRattle #267 x2, #301 x1 $15

17D_Guy #268 x2 $10

spaceman #271 x1, #276 x2 $15

rancormac #291 x1, #302 x1 $10

M2 #300 x4. $20

contraildash #307 x1 $5

Darth #312 x1 $5

$110 for a worthy cause like SOWF or the Unit Scholarship Fund would be in order.

And I'm going to learn how to edit URLs before I post one.

Happy Thanksgiving, all

F Me, anyone organizing this? Looks like M2 should according to fines. Give us a mailing address in PM, I'll send it, public humiliation for those that don't. Let get it in before the new year and we can't write this shit off.

Edited by matmacwc

I just wanted to see what her history was because so many veterans say negative things about her on the internet. It takes less time to send the email to request the FOIA than it does to talk shit about her on this forum (2 or 3 minutes). I just wanted to see what her paperwork said. I have done this to other people running in the past.

A guy was running for a senate seat in South Carolina few years back and his military records really showed a lot....

http://media.charles...irForceDocs.pdf

Do you want that guy for a US Senator?

I remember this guy, wow that is rough, but not surprising from what I say of that guy.

F Me, anyone organizing this? Looks like M2 should according to fines. Give us a mailing address in PM, I'll send it, public humiliation for those that don't. Let get it in before the new year and we can't write this shit off.

I can't believe such claims, it's shocking and this ain't gonna happen; I never typed her name, just copied a press article and pasted it, so it's no foul on my part.

I am being falsely accused, maliciously libeled and viciously slandered with great malice, and Horde187 is the primary suspect.

I demand an immediate apology from him for smearing my good name and reputation, and it better happen soon or craniums will roll!

Technique only.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe such claims, it's shocking and this ain't gonna happen; I never typed her name, just copied a press article and pasted it, so it's no foul on my part.

I am being falsely accused, maliciously libeled and viciously slandered with great malice, and Horde187 is the primary suspect.

I demand an immediate apology from him for smearing my good name and reputation, and it better happen soon or craniums will roll!

Technique only.

Just willing to have some good come out of this. And BO some good press! Albeit interesting and unusual press......then again....

Technique only.

Quibbling.

+$5

Technique only.

Promote this man.

Sounds like you're going easy on them. If you're going to assess fines for links to news articles, perhaps a tally of total uses in that article would be in order.... and double it if pictures are included. Nobody deserves that

So.. as a none flyer I have no idea about this whole fine/her name = evil thing. Is there a back story I can get linked to or PM'd on?

Post the address and I'll send a check otherwise.

Also.. if she's got a fine, how come He Who Shall Not Be Named doesn't?