1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

This story needs to be told. Please.

"Rumor"...wink wink....has it that while she was an IP at DM she took off on a training sortie with a student on the wing. Enroute to the range she directed a fuel check and the student replied with the appropriate response indicating he took off with full tanks...at which point she looks at her fuel gauges for the first time that day and realizes the jet was not serviced before she took off and that she is now emergency fuel.

"Rumor"...wink wink....has it that while she was an IP at DM she took off on a training sortie with a student on the wing. Enroute to the range she directed a fuel check and the student replied with the appropriate response indicating he took off with full tanks...at which point she looks at her fuel gauges for the first time that day and realizes the jet was not serviced before she took off and that she is now emergency fuel.

Wow, we had a guy almost lose his wings because no one (including himself) noticed the ALE-47 buckets were missing on preflight. And that's just an "oops" item.

Why do I think she blamed MX for that?..just a hunch. Or maybe they should write a checklist item to check fuel quantity..oh, wait, they did.

If that's not doofer book material, nothing is. Did she have that edited out, too?

I noticed that when ######wad Fox man says "It's an honour to have the first American woman to fly in combat", she didn't correct him.

Pretty sure that honour actually lay with someone else. Maybe Major Marie Rossi?

So many "First woman to ___________" events, it's hard to keep 'em straight.

I guess we know where Steve stands on Fox news!

I don't think it's a crime for a journalist to be able to make pointed criticisms toward other news outlets when they get things glaringly wrong.

That being said, I believe that Steve doesn't really have much love for anything Rupert Murdoch.

I don't have to say anything about her, any of you who don't already know her just have to look at and listen to her.

She said she wants to kick Rick Santorum in the jimmy. She thinks that's appropriate language for someone who will make important decisions for her constituents. Are you kidding me?

How do you think people would react if Santorum responded by saying he wanted to kick her in the whatever she has for genitals?

She is an embarrassment and brings shame on the military.

She is an embarrassment and brings shame on the military.

IMO, that's why the stories need to be told. Otherwise the general public will assume she's a typical example of a military pilot. If she wants to use her "female combat fighter pilot" status for personal, public gain, any examples of past buffoonery need to see the light of day. It's only fair.