1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

standby for remediation...

I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about this person. Mostly commenting on the fact that a fighter pilot is running for political office.

Alright now go ahead with said remediation...

Edited by spaceman

I've been waiting all GD day for Rainman's response to this post, not nearly the venom I was hoping for. If you've ever worked with older (no offense Rainman) A-10 guys...the stories of the "M-word" are legendary. Too bad her soon to be announced Democrat challenger is about the slimiest individual I've ever met.

Edited by Catbox

I've been waiting all GD day for Rainman's response to this post, not nearly the venom I was hoping for. If you've ever worked with older (no offense Rainman) A-10 guys...the stories of the "M-word" are legendary. Too bad her soon to be announced Democrat challenger is about the slimiest individual I've ever met.

Dude, she is so fucking terrible there's really no easy place to start and it is impossible to find an ending.

It should be enough said that it costs $5 for any Hogdriver to even say her name, an honor held by only one other A-10 pilot.

I'll never forget when someone told her that was one of the rules on the wall of the Trough (A-10 division at FWIC). She had never seen it because she refused to enter the Trough for some reason.

She made some phone calls and thought she would be able to submit enough pressure to get it changed. One of the calls was to her close friend, Sheila. The call came in direct to the 2 star AWC/CC (who, FWIW, was part of the inital cadre in the Trough).

He didn't even reach out to the Schoolhouse, he responded on his own and showed us the email later. It was very simple and to the point..."Those rules speak for themselves and are not subject to change unless circumstances warrant a change. She put herself on the wall in the Trough and only she can take herself off. She is not a victim. Resolution of this issue is completely in her control, if she is capable."

Fucking horrible, that's what she is.

OBTW, expect to get some shit about anything negative posted on this site about her if she finds out.

And she will find out. That is what she does.

Deleted my post for self preservation, we do live in the same town. Who's the other Rainman? Bu......never mind

Damn...I heard the story you referenced from an ALO I worked with about 10 years ago. Very few AF related things have ever made me laugh that hard.