Super Bowl 46

Masshole

Super Bowl 46  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants

Tom Brady is all like "Congrats, Giant. I'm going to have sexual intercourse with Gisele Bundchen, the supermodel, now. Enjoy your rings."

Valid

Stay classy, UMass...way to go! Pats looked shaky most of the night, Gronk being less than 100% hurt the cause too. Giants held their own all night and deserved to win. Though their 2 point PAT try cost me $250 in a pool I was in..at least that would have made the Pats loss acceptable.

Spring Training starts soon...go Sox!

Edited by ExBoneOSO

Stay classy, UMass...way to go! Pats looked shaky most of the night, Gronk being less than 100% hurt the cause too. Giants held their own all night and deserved to win. Though their 2 point PAT try cost me $250 in a pool I was in..at least that would have made the Pats loss acceptable.

Spring Training starts soon...go Sox!

Are you giving up on the Bruins? And Darnell is the only thing I look forward to in regards to the Sox this year...aside from 100 wins...

Dude, why all the hate?

The organization has no class...no honor...no integrity.

a. Tom Brady, turns his back on his own child.

b. Tom Brady's wife throwing everyone else on the team under the bus...WTF?

c. Bill Belichick and his video recorder, need I say more.

d. College kids at UMass riot when the Sox win...or loss....when the Patriots win....or lose...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlY9kH62-tg

Edited by ClearedHot

The organization has no class...no honor...no integrity.

Ok, but you said you also hate Patriots fans. My kids are Patriots fans. You're hating on my kids. Doesn't make sense.

BTW, the Patriots lost and you're on vacation. Rejoice!

Looks like Gisele had some things to say about the Pats' WRs. I think the broad needs to stick to making a living off of being half-naked and leave football to the pros.

http://www.foxnews.c...uper-bowl-loss/

I heard people talking about how this would make it awkward between Brady and the rest of the team. GMAFB. I guarantee nobody on that team gives two shits what Gisele thinks about football.

Additionally, it amazes me about the stupid stuff that spews forth from a lot of football fans. Just because you've watched football for awhile does not make you Vince Lombardi. I wanted to slap some people I was watching the game with who kept talking about how Eli Manning is "horrible" and "only got a shot because he's Peytons brother" and other such nonsense.