Flash practice apps

Guest Chewy

Hey,

Former ICSO here.  I used to work on the T-1A CSO modification.  Actually, I was asked back to help out my replacement who broke his leg for a few weeks.  Anyway, I taught myself how to code, and decided to use screenshots of the software you will be using in the mod (by permission) to teach myself.  I was thinking of converting these to iPhone apps, but haven't gone through the trouble yet.  I have the accelerometers on Android working, but it needs a little work if you tilt too far.  So, if you are someone who keeps saying "break left" when you meant "break right", or if you are an instructor that wants a simple teaching tool, this may help you.

Don't worry, there isn't anything cosmic or classified here.  I've referenced everything to open and unclassfied sources, and it won't give you a serious leg up on your classmates.  If you want, I can also give you the ActionScript code for it if you have security concerns.

Here is the link:  http://employdanmeek...respace.com/ew/

Enjoy, and good luck!  If I see you around the squadron, say hi. I'm the pudgy guy with the beard following the dude on crutches.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your interest. A lot of you have dropped by! I hope you get some use of it! I know it kept at least one guy from hooking his check.

Greetings to the 754th Electronic Systems Group. If you have any concerns or questions, there are multiple ways to contact me on the website.

-Chewy