2012 AFRC Board

Guest pilotbax

Got my call! I have a question for those who know more than I. I expedited my FC1 to make this board. Apparently one of the reasons for it taking 8 weeks is you must be approved and added to the scroll to get an OTS/UPT date. Anyone know of this, can vouch for this, or have any pointers on how to expedite this? My recruiter says I won't get an OTS date for another month, kinda sucks but I want to make phone calls to get a date faster.

I'm playing catch-up.

I have been accepted for a 14N position and received my "approval for temporary appointment of Initial ANG Officer" from NGB in April.

I've been curious when my AMS TLN would flow. From what I'm reading everyone else is in the same boat. Is the 9 week change getting the go-ahead and is there an ETA for the AMS dates? I wouldn't mind continuing in my master's program if I'm not going to be in AMS during the fall.

Thanks for any info.

I'm playing catch-up.

I have been accepted for a 14N position and received my "approval for temporary appointment of Initial ANG Officer" from NGB in April.

I've been curious when my AMS TLN would flow. From what I'm reading everyone else is in the same boat. Is the 9 week change getting the go-ahead and is there an ETA for the AMS dates? I wouldn't mind continuing in my master's program if I'm not going to be in AMS during the fall.

Thanks for any info.

The 9 week change, as I have heard, is for OTS at the current moment. I have heard that OTS and AMS might merge into one course however, it will take a while for this to happen.

SMOE, Do you know if their doing away with IFS all together, or just exempting those who have a certain amount of hours? I was actually looking forward to sharpening some skills (for free) before UPT.