Baseops Forums

Are VA loans subject to the adverse market refinance fee? 

Good question: no, just conventional refi’s bought by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Ginnie Mae buys all the Gov loans.

For those who aren’t tracking, Fannie and Freddie hit the conventional mortgage market hard last week with an unexpected fee that wasn’t priced into rates. I think conventional rates will recover but it’ll probably be at least 30 days for the industry to adjust to the new norm.

http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/consumer_rates/952069.aspx

Marty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just completed my second IRRRL after working with Trident for the initial mortgage ... @Jon - Trident Home Loans and the team deliver again with painless service, great comms, and plenty of patience for dumb questions. Super easy process and ~1 month from my first email to Jon about the feasibility of a refi to closing.

17 hours ago, Day Man said:

Just completed my second IRRRL after working with Trident for the initial mortgage ... @Jon - Trident Home Loans and the team deliver again with painless service, great comms, and plenty of patience for dumb questions. Super easy process and ~1 month from my first email to Jon about the feasibility of a refi to closing.

Thank you!  Enjoyed working with you again and saving you even more money.  Hard to imagine we’ll be doing any more IRRRLs together after dropping you so low, but always here if you need anything.

Jon

• Like 1

I just closed on a VA IRRRL with Amy (PilotWife2) from NBKC. I got a fantastic rate on a VA Jumbo loan (thanks CA). Contact her direct to see what she can do for you. This is my second time using NBKC and they've been great both times. I'm a very lazy man and I barely had to lift a finger to complete the paperwork. Two Thumbs Up.

• Upvote 1

Another shoutout to Jon at Trident.  Helped me through a IRRRL... got me a super low rate with an easy process and friendly staff.  Like most... I had plenty of dumb/redundant questions and Jon was happy to answer all of them.

Closed in well under a month... and some of the delay was ME missing an email...

Strong recommendation for Trident if you are in the mortgage/refi market

Thx Jon!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, VFRDirect said:

Strong recommendation for Trident if you are in the mortgage/refi market

Thx Jon!

Thanks Bud!  Pleasure to work with you too!  Glad we were able to save your fam a ton!  We’re crazy busy but have been hiring top notch processors from our competitors so customer service doesn’t lapse.  A caliber people want to work with A caliber people.  We’re also not raising our rates to curb demand like other companies are doing.

Never would have guessed we’d see these rates/pricing.  If you’re in any type of VA above 3.25% it’s definitely worth a look.  If you’re buying using a VA we’re definitely blowing away the competition.  I won’t waste your time.

Jon

jk@mythl.com

(850) 972-9938

Edited by Jon - Trident Home Loans