Jump to content
Loach

New BAH rates are out.

Recommended Posts

Did my God Damn Meat Sacks lose their Obama phones again?! They’re going to bed with no food stamps tonight and you better believe they’re saying an extra “Hail Bernie” before they sleep.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hail Bernie, full of grace.
Our commune is with thee.
Blessed art thou among comrades,
and blessed is the fruit of thy planned economy,
communism.
Holy marxism, Mother of Lennin,
pray for us Capitalists,
now and at the hour of our victory.
Amen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I missed it in the past 6 posts that he posted. Who pissed in Mark1’s Cheerios again? Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy that BAH, we all get 1% less next year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BashiChuni said:

Hail Bernie, full of grace.
Our commune is with thee.
Blessed art thou among comrades,
and blessed is the fruit of thy planned economy,
communism.
Holy marxism, Mother of Lennin,
pray for us Capitalists,
now and at the hour of our victory.
Amen.

How do I like the comment without liking any of the subject matter?

Then again that sounds like my college girlfriend.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, matmacwc said:

How do I like the comment without liking any of the subject matter?

Then again that sounds like my college girlfriend.  

Any pics?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, torqued said:

for most people that have a family, few things are more important. when you have dependents, many of your values and choices are different than they'd be if you are single. those choices tend to be more measured, more conservative, and less motivated by self-interest.

This thread suggests otherwise.  It's not surprising.  it's natural human behavior.  But it is annoying when they act as such and insist on telling you that it's just rain running down your leg.

23 hours ago, flyusaf83 said:

Who’s the entitled one in this thread? Probably the one posting too-long-to-read whining diatribes about F-ing fairness.  Grow up.  Merry Christmas, by the way.

Was wondering how long it would take for somebody to go with this "too long" bullshit.  I know, I know.  All the most productive conversations occur on Twitter 150 characters at a time.  You're not one of them millennials, are you?  A grown up is capable of reading 13 lines of text without throwing in the towel. 

I can't imagine the feedback you had for Lockheed or Boeing after you gave up half way through the first paragraph of your 1500 page T.O.  "TLDR you entitled (WTF?) pricks".

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mark1 said:

This thread suggests otherwise.  It's not surprising.  it's natural human behavior.  But it is annoying when they act as such and insist on telling you that it's just rain running down your leg.

Was wondering how long it would take for somebody to go with this "too long" bullshit.  I know, I know.  All the most productive conversations occur on Twitter 150 characters at a time.  You're not one of them millennials, are you?  A grown up is capable of reading 13 lines of text without throwing in the towel. 

I can't imagine the feedback you had for Lockheed or Boeing after you gave up half way through the first paragraph of your 1500 page T.O.  "TLDR you entitled (WTF?) pricks".

the more you post, the more you make the case we should be paying dads extra to stick around

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Danger41 said:

Did my God Damn Meat Sacks lose their Obama phones again?! They’re going to bed with no food stamps tonight and you better believe they’re saying an extra “Hail Bernie” before they sleep.

underrated post

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2017 at 4:05 AM, torqued said:

the more you post, the more you make the case we should be paying dads extra to stick around

Also very underrated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 12:57 AM, Mark1 said:

 Name one other job on the planet that would supplement your pay explicitly because a couple of meat sacks fell out from between your wife's legs. 

Do employers not pay more in their share of health insurance costs for those with family coverage than those with single coverage?

There's one example, and it happens nationwide in all businesses that offer health insurance to their employees.

Sure the employee doesn't see the extra cost in their paycheck, but the employer pays it just the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×