New BAH rates are out.

Loach

On 12/23/2022 at 6:40 AM, SocialD said:

I'll talk to our comptroller on Tuesday...dude is the most by the book person I've ever met, I'm sure he has the reference handy.  The only time my BAH was based off my home zip code, was when I was on ADOS orders.  

FWIW BAH is based on home zip code for long-term MQ-9 title 10 MPA orders. Not sure why or how, but it’s another situation where it’s home vs. base zip that matters.

That’s in direct contradiction to what Sua posted. Now that I’ve read that, I’d go ask finance to prove in writing why fill-in-the-blank type of orders BAH location is contradictory to those official sources. Maybe they have some exemption somewhere, but I’d at least want eyes on. Too many times I’ve seen Finance, TMO, etc. be confidently wrong. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brabus said:

That’s in direct contradiction to what Sua posted. Now that I’ve read that, I’d go ask finance to prove in writing why fill-in-the-blank type of orders BAH location is contradictory to those official sources. Maybe they have some exemption somewhere, but I’d at least want eyes on. Too many times I’ve seen Finance, TMO, etc. be confidently wrong. 

Finance, often wrong, never in doubt.

• Upvote 3

On 12/15/2022 at 3:56 AM, brabus said:

Thanks guys, just wanted to see where I was on the getting-fucked-train. 

Now, I know this will be a complete shock to you, but I could not get anyone in finance to answer their phones today.  Since I'm on alert, I just couldn't work up the energy to wander the 500 feet across base to ask LOL.  I'll reattack tomorrow. 

• Haha 3