New BAH rates are out.

Loach

3 hours ago, youdontknowthis said:

Down $108 0-4 w/dep in Enid. Sure glad PIT is backed up. Gonna be under the new rate getting there now. Housing is surprisingly expensive in Enid, can’t believe it’s down that much.

Enid is like Derry, or Salem’s Lot. Something is just *wrong* here 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Homestar said:

Enid is like Derry, or Salem’s Lot. Something is just *wrong* here 😂

6 hours ago, youdontknowthis said:

Down $108 0-4 w/dep in Enid. Sure glad PIT is backed up. Gonna be under the new rate getting there now. Housing is surprisingly expensive in Enid, can’t believe it’s down that much.

You have to understand that Enidstan is a former oil "boom" casualty of the 1980s. They are exceedingly skittish, like Minot, in allowing excess housing inventory to be built for a gritty transient population of energy blue collar workers. I understand where they're coming from regarding the housing stock.

The DoD happens to be the welfare employer of the area via pork barrel, so servicemembers are the pawns. Captive audience dynamics abound.

Edited by hindsight2020

15 hours ago, viper154 said:

Love seeing the rates drop even with housing prices/mortgage rates rising. Down almost $80 for a 0-3 with dependents in the Eglin/Hurlburt area. In the process of buying down there and the housing prices are deff on the rise............

Huge increase in Pensacola.  Big drop for Eglin.  Amazing how different market conditions can be on either side of Hurlburt.

23 hours ago, youdontknowthis said:

PIT is backed up because we only cut 8 sorties from the syllabus.  So if you could hurry up and PA already and suck less maybe you would all graduate on time.  Never mind the record weather attrition.   Jump in on our new VR simulators, you should be ready to graduate in a couple of hours.  Innovate harder for f#$% sake.   Sorry I gota go clean my pant's now, as a blue kool aid drinking guy I am any time any one says innovate I climax immediately now.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...