Tim Tebow (NSFW)

Danger41

So why does god hate Tebow so much? Must have been all that praying like a jackass.

Who was that that said "all Tebow does is win"? Bacause I think he just lost, let me check. Yep, loser.

You know what else says loser? Reviving a dead thread twice and responding to your own post...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? Where did I reply to my own post? I just posted twice a few days apart to let the bible thumpers around here know their idol sucks ass.

Fucktard!

Oh, and why is the thread dead? Ah, because Tebow can't seem to get Jesus to help him win.

Were you a Catholic alter boy or something?

You've got some full blown hate issues. Get some help.

• 2 weeks later...
Another Sunday miracle: Tebow connects on game-winning 80-yard TD

Tim Tebow did the unbelievable again.

The Denver Broncos quarterback threw an 80-yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas on the first play of overtime to lead his team to a stunning 29-23 wild-card upset of the favored Pittsburgh Steelers. Tebow finished the day with 316 yards passing, two passing touchdowns and a rushing touchdown.

The victory was a slight departure for the second-year quarterback, who became known this season for his fourth-quarter comebacks. In his first NFL playoff game, he started his heroics a little earlier. Tebow led Denver to a 20-point second quarter, forcing a depleted Pittsburgh team to stage a second-half rally. Ben Roethlisberger did just that, as he brought his team back from a 14-point deficit to force the game to overtime...(Full story at link)

• Upvote 4

Maybe, but you've got to give the kid credit for making some solid throws. This article's pretty relevant: link.

"On defense, we felt like we let the team down," Steelers linebacker James Farrior said. "We felt like we had a good grasp of what they were going to do to us or try to do us. They came out and made way more plays that we thought they were capable of making."

This isn't to say that the Steelers had the wrong strategy. Playing aggressive man-to-man defense with no help over the top essentially forced Tebow to win the game. And, based on Tebow's numbers, that's exactly the game plan that Pittsburgh defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau and everyone else in the football world would've written up.

In the final three weeks of the regular season, Tebow was 4 of 22 (18.1 percent) on throws over 15 yards for one touchdown and three interceptions, according to ESPN Stats & Information. Against the Steelers, he was 6 of 11 (54.5 percent) on those passes for two touchdowns and no interceptions.

It was out of character for Tebow as well as the Steelers' defense. The NFL's No. 1 pass defense had given up six completions of 30 yards or more in 16 games. Tebow connected on five of them in one game against Pittsburgh.

It's hard to second-guess the Steelers to take this approach. But you could criticize them for sticking with it. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin was asked whether he was surprised by Tebow's passing. "The number of [passing] attempts wasn’t surprising," he said. "The number of long completions was."

Edited by ptwob

Tebow 3:16! That's 316 yards passing... an obvious indication of the second coming of the Savior... and yes, this is solely to piss off Butters.

Screw you Costa. The reason I have kept quiet is when I talk shit about Tebow someone gets all bent out of shape and runs to the Mods like little bitch. Something tells me this thread will die off again very soon.

BTW, have you flown the BBJ yet?

Edited by Butters

Maybe, but you've got to give the kid credit for making some solid throws.

Did you watch the game? By some do you mean 2? It'sa lot easier for the receiver to adjust to the ball on those over the top plays... the throws that should have been solid, the ones where the defender is in the vicinity of the WR were embarrasingly terrible.

The throw in OT was a solid throw. I'll give him that. And I saw one other pass that was a strike that had a lot of fire behind it... but I saw a shit ton of bullet passes that fell short or wide of the receiver not by a foot or few inches but by 10-15 feet.

Tebow is good at what he does; scrambling and running. The Bronco's off coordinators have developed a good plan to make defenses change their schemes to account for Tebow's running ability- this allows for a lot of play action and passes over the top. Also give a lot of credit to Denvers O-line. They're a good unit and they're young.

The reason I have kept quiet is when I talk shit about Tebow Rainman gets all bent out of shape and runs to the Mods like little bitch.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you get sent to the mort locker or something?

I've never talked to the moderators about you. I could give a shit.

You're not a victim. You're a dumbass. There's a difference. Don't blame me for that.

Screw you Costa. The reason I have kept quiet is when I talk shit about Tebow someone gets all bent out of shape and runs to the Mods like little bitch. Something tells me this thread will die off again very soon.

WTF is up with you lately? :bash:

God has one hot ass wife, though!!

Tebow ain't doing too bad either!

drewes_original.jpg

WTF is up with you lately? :bash:

Tebow ain't doing too bad either!

drewes_original.jpg

That chick was a rumor from his college days... I have bolded the most important part of that whole article

There have been a number of rumored relationships since Tebow's days on the University of Florida football team, although none of them have ever carried much weight. In 2007, a picture of Tebow with a very buxom brunette, Erin Drewes, surfaced on the Internet. Drewes, who was then a senior at the University of Florida, insisted to Playboy.com that she wasn't Tim's girlfriend—and that they'd never even dated. She did, however, pose for the site with Tebow's football uniform painted on her impressive frame

http://www.zimbio.com/Tim+Tebow's+Girlfriend/articles/aZEC50oJEXQ/Tim+Tebow+Girlfriend+Rumor+Rundown

Edited by MattS