Tim Tebow (NSFW)

Danger41

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to switch gears and talk about the best team in the world besides the Cubs...I'm sad to see Caleb Hanie drag what was once a team in playoff contention into the gutter. And that everyone else allowing him to do it through their costly mistakes and poorly executed play.

In other words: Hanie sucks, but so does everybody else on the Bears squad. By default you're hanging your hat on Cutler. Really?

Sorry, back on topic: Tebow.

• Upvote 1

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/6coz

There is a Jab at Tebow in there.

Why do people seem to hate Tebow and his I'm better than everyone else because I pray crap?

Because he is a fucking fagot. He went to UF for crying out loud, what more do you need. (Comment not directed at, nor does it apply to M2, I heard UF was a great school in the 60's)

Being a homo and letting everyone know it is the exact same thing as praying in public. Prof: Tebow prays in public and is a homo. How do I know this, because Tebow rhymes with Homo... Tebow Homo Homo Tebow. Even Romo is a homo, can't argue with that.

The few idiots that do like this guy, only like because he is winning. Same reason you see all the GB fans all the sudden. If you want to idolize Tebow go ahead, but I hope you realize in the next few years you will be seeing his mug shot on TV when he is caught with a dead trany hooker in the trunk, or caught at the rest stop soliciting a male prostitute. I know this will happen because it is always what happens to the super religious wear it on my sleeve types.

Oh, and yes, I would rather my kids hang out with Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis any day. At least they will grow up knowing how to fight, screw hot chicks and stab people. Better than learning how to pray and pound ass.

Edited by Butters
  • Upvote 2

...he is a fucking fagot.

Being a homo and letting everyone know it is the exact same thing as praying in public.

I hope you realize in the next few years you will be seeing his mug shot on TV when he is caught with a dead trany hooker in the trunk, or caught at the rest stop soliciting a male prostitute. I know this will happen because it is always what happens to the super religious wear it on my sleeve types.

Oh, and yes, I would rather my kids hang out with Ben Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis any day. At least they will grow up knowing how to fight, screw hot chicks and stab people. Better than learning how to pray and pound ass.

WTF is wrong with you?

corner-dumbass.jpg

They will also grow up not trusting anyone that follows them into the restroom.

Well it may be early yet, but it looks like the Pat's secondary stayed behind in Foxboro...one TD for Tebow so far.

Does the secondary ever show up? Here is to hoping the Steelers lose tomorrow, so that we may come closer to securing homefield advantage and a playoff bye. :beer:

Edited by Masshole