Saddle up for Syria? Or Op Deny Christmas '13

brickhistory

One Syrian tweeted that "IS downed a warplane." Hope it isn't true.

Godspeed, y'all.

He thought the plane was shot down because it was heading in his direction. So he started tweeting and that's when a JDAM hit him dead in the face from that same aircraft.

I hope they are monitoring these guys FB and Twitter accounts. Please reveal yourselves and don't forget to post selfies..lots of them.

Edited by slick999

I hope they are monitoring these guys FB and Twitter accounts. Please reveal yourselves and don't forget to post selfies..lots of them.

Still waiting for BDA by social media. Only two videos has been posted so far; impacts at night and bits of TLAM.

So empty buildings and training camps with jungle gyms were torn apart by million dollar weaponry. A class of 3rd graders are pissed off in Syria and Iraq now. What did the jungle gym ever do to hurt America? It will be a recruiting tool.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/world/meast/syria-israel-plane/index.html

From report: "The plane penetrated roughly a kilometer (more than half a mile) into Israeli airspace." I guess "missile launch" was their work north call. Landed back in Syria after ejection. Blame the WSO.

I can think of at least two USAF crews that flew way more than 0.5 NM into countries that we are openly hostile towards. Good thing they didn't have Israels IADS. That doesn't count the incursions we've had into Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc.

CNN claiming this morning that Raptor got it's beak wet.

Glad they got in the fight. USAF prediction:

-DFC's in lieu of air medals

-McKay Trophy frontrunner for penetrating highly contested ISIS airspace narrowly defeating AK-47 gunfire.

-Confirmed status as #1 A/G platform in aviation history finally displacing the B-1 of the coveted role.

-Added to the list of USAF CAS (defined as any A/G mission/recon) proven aircraft but outdated and in urgent need of replacement by the F-35.

• Upvote 4