New T-Shirt suggestions?

189Herk

Anyone have a line on a brand of t-shirts that doesn't either have a 3 inch neck line or stretch down to your balls after one use? All the mil clothing brands suck...only one rocking the black T today so I guess my union failed and I need some new shirts...

Anyone have a line on a brand of t-shirts that doesn't either have a 3 inch neck line or stretch down to your balls after one use? All the mil clothing brands suck...only one rocking the black T today so I guess my union failed and I need some new shirts...

I've had decent results with Gildan shirts, and the "Sand" color is pretty close to the ones in the mil clothing store.

Got these Drifire fire retardant shirts issued with the ABS-Gs. They are light, comfortable, and seem to be holding up well. They are also made specifically to be FR. Like I said, they were issued to me, so maybe you can work something out with your Sq supply shop to get a bunch ordered?

Edit: Holy shit, I clicked on the link to find a distributor, I had no idea these T-shirts cost $41 each. I don't think too many folks will be wearing these on their own dime (I know I won't be buying any extra.) Maybe they're cheaper if the Sq orders a shit ton.

Edited by pcola

Like I said, they were issued to me, so maybe you can work something out with your Sq supply shop to get a bunch ordered? Edit: Holy shit, I clicked on the link to find a distributor, I had no idea these T-shirts cost $41 each. I don't think too many folks will be wearing these on their own dime (I know I won't be buying any extra.) Maybe they're cheaper if the Sq orders a shit ton.

More likely they will cost 3 shit tons. People rape the govt when it buys stuff. I wanted an extra flight suit for my deployment and ordered it online for about 1/3 of what my squadron paid for the other ones from the supply office.

Yes, this is what I have. I actually bought mine in person outside of TCM at a store (Tactical Tailor) that supports JBLM. I bought 12 shirts and they gave me a 20% discount I believe. Too bad we can't still rock v-necks...

Edited by ASUPilot