Ed Rush - Fighter Pilot Program

Wits End

Sorry if this has been beaten into the ground I tried using the SF and nothing came up. Additionally this is not a thread to expose or raise any BS flags regarding this individual, Im sure there is useful information included in this program. Im only inquiring the thoughts or feedback from anyone using this program? Is it mostly rah rah get off your a** stuff? or what?

More specifically Id only use it for info regarding the Age ETP process.....

The program costs $97.

I say withdraw $100 from the nearest ATM. Pocket $50. Then head downtown and pay some homeless drunk $50 to kick you in the nuts. That should recreate the experience at a 50% discount and minimal time loss.

• Upvote 3

This sounds like the $100 seminar you go to with 10,000 other people, about how to become a millionaire...where you learn that the secret is to develop a product/service that costs $100, and sell it to 10,000 people.

As one of the golden-winged I'll put it this way: With all the wealth of knowledge and experience on both this website and airwarriors.com, you can probably get the same, and better, information and support for free...

Guest cjhawks

It had some good gouge in it but it was pretty vague in some areas too. Not to mention requirements/standards etc. change all the time and theres no telling how long it takes him to figure all of that out. My 2 cents: figure out where you want to go and what you want to do then find somebody who's doing that and ask them. It's a hell of a lot more cheaper and more accurate. Plus you won't get stupid emails every 12 mins talking about all the cool shit that he does.