• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While I was just sitting around eating my Starkist

Y'all made intentional innuendos; I get the jist

Y'all gave me shit for my tuna

But now it's my time to turn around and impugn ya

Frankly I am tired of carrying around this tool

So I am about to pass it on to the next fool

You should probably stick with working equations to help out CH and leave the rhyming to the liberal arts majors.

You should probably stick with working equations to help out CH and leave the rhyming to the liberal arts majors.

Haha. No one else was helping the poor girl. Regardless of how bad mine was, she is still in better shape than "I may eat my starkist, but when I eat my Starkist at least I don't do this or that....."

Regardless of how bad mine was, she is still in better shape than "I may eat my starkist, but when I eat my Starkist at least I don't do this or that....."

The best way to handle it is to not let them know it gets your down or that you felt it was in any way an unfair hit. It's all part of the game. If anything, just make it part of your vocabulary. "Yeah, that was more stupid than eating tuna in the flight room."

At our squadron whoever gets voted as the "story of the week", they get to carry a stuffed animal around. He has a logbook and the bros usually expect pictures of what you and he did during the week (the more outlandish, the better). I've gotten to carry it around and so have numerous squadron commanders. EVERYONE makes mistakes (no matter what your IPs say)

Like someone else said, sooner or later someone else will prop their baffoonery up on a pedestal and it will top this and/or the story will pass. It's pretty minor and the story will die off. In a few months, it'll be nothing but a memory.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Complain to your Flt/CC that you're getting treated unfairly because you're a chick. This will force your Flt/CC to rank you #1 because he's scared you'll go up the chain with your complaint. Then you'll get your sweet revenge on track select when a -38 pops up on the screen while the rest of your bros go to Tones. Not that this has happened before. Wait, what?

Or just fuck one of the dudes in your class and write a poem about how he now has Herpes.

• Upvote 2

Complain to your Flt/CC that you're getting treated unfairly because you're a chick. This will force your Flt/CC to rank you #1 because he's scared you'll go up the chain with your complaint. Then you'll get your sweet revenge on track select when a -38 pops up on the screen while the rest of your bros go to Tones. Not that this has happened before. Wait, what?

It is that easy, huh? You do not even have to worry about "rocking" checkrides?

Translation: There's an entire section of a doofer book devoted to watching a stuffed animal build powerpoint slides, edit wikipedia pages, chat up the A+M marching band fan club, and play World of Warcraft.

Sounds awesome.

....on the other hand, it's also probably safe to assume that this chronicle of BQZip's nerd fest of a daily life is interrupted at some point by a smokin' hot turbo slut MILF who took advantage of the opportunity to dismantle the stuffed animal's innocence, one filthy sex act at a time. :rock:

To OP: yeah, there are assholes out there like this guy too

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

Or just ###### one of the dudes in your class and write a poem about how he now has Herpes.

Had me laughing at my computer screen

EDIT* Post 69, booyah

Edited by TrainerModel

I need help thinking of my retaliation against the guys in my class next week. I received the "tool" award this week during my fourth week at UPT. Basically, the class presented a case for me because of comments I made about the tuna fish I ate and talked about. When I referred to my "tuna" and the way it "smelled," you can just IMAGINE what that did for me. Yes I am a female. Yeah, never living that comment down. Even though I rocked my solo and there were other guys who did some really stupid things on their solos, I still get the "tool" award for my comment. Soooo- I have to carry around a big metal wrench with a chain on it all next week and they have to steal it from me and try to hide it. All this while I am trying to get ready for my mid-phase check ride. Part of the humor here at UPT.

Now- what are some good things I can come up with when I have to "retaliate" next week? I have to go in front of the class and make a poem or rhyme about someone and come back so that someone else has to wear the tool. I am thinking of making fun of stupid things they do all day or the food they bring, or all the sick things they "so to speak." I could start it with "I may eat my starkist, but when I eat my Starkist at least I don't do this or that....." I can't hink of anything more creative! Help!

Nice troll. This just smells too 'fishy' to be real. But if it is, you just gave your bros more ammo.

Repeat process in '38s, change bases, repeat again, quit. That'll teach em.

Damn it, I cannot believe I missed this thread.

This is some really funny shit.

I would've laughed my ass off....except that it made me sad.

Pussification of the USAF started with reactions to shit like this. This is exactly what happened to the USAF I joined as an Iron Ass Reagan Baby as soon as we let girls into fighter squadrons.

Good luck to y'all with :rainbow:. Should be no problem.

Damn it, I cannot believe I missed this thread.

This is some really funny shit.

I would've laughed my ass off....except that it made me sad.

Pussification of the USAF started with reactions to shit like this. This is exactly what happened to the USAF I joined as an Iron Ass Reagan Baby as soon as we let girls into fighter squadrons.

Good luck to y'all with :rainbow:. Should be no problem.

Yes, because all women are fragile. It takes two to tango, meaning the pussification is also attributed to men in command having sympathy towards women who cannot take a joke. If someone complains about a joke being sexist, tell them to ###### off. Most will learn and become callous towards it while others will not and eventually fall out of the picture.

• Upvote 1

Yes, because all women are fragile. It takes two to tango, meaning the pussification is also attributed to men in command having sympathy towards women who cannot take a joke. If someone complains about a joke being sexist, tell them to ###### off. Most will learn and become callous towards it while others will not and eventually fall out of the picture.

OK, I'll try your technique right now...

STFU, bitch.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and even less credibility to to make such comments. Get a decade of experience in a fighter squadron and I'll talk to you about this. Until then, shut your manpleaser.

How's that?

OK, I'll try your technique right now...

STFU, bitch.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and even less credibility to to make such comments. Get a decade of experience in a fighter squadron and I'll talk to you about this. Until then, shut your manpleaser.

How's that?

Ha. Fair enough, but by the time I have a decade of experience, you will be back in diapers.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1