Jokes/Fun at UPT

Guest kitty26

Thank you for your attempted internet psychological assessment, but I was messing with Rainman and it got out of hand. Hardly indicative of who any of us are as a person. I have no ego nor any intention on committing any one of the four mistakes. Thank you for the well wishes, but do not sleep in fear for the USAF's future. It will be just fine with me.

Not a psychological assessment, just an assumption based on my experience, direct observation and history lessons from others that chicks with attitudes like yours (even if you say it is a joking one) tend to f-ck up every class, organization and squadron you get into.

You might try to control your ego, but you will fail because statistically chicks have 69% less control of emotions than even flaming gay men do. Just wait until you don;t get what you want and you'll have to choose, do I keep my mouth shut, or do I cry/whine/make an ordeal to get my way. You'll choose the the latter like many have before you.

Also, the future of the USAF is already ######ed so you'll just be an addition.

• Upvote 1

Now, let me put this in a context you can understand...

You know what a Rugby Queen is? I think you do. If not, you may be about to find out.

Careful how much you enjoy the Attention Whore Beer Bong being hoisted by the baseops crowd. They've seen this before and know who is actually going to have the train pulled on them. They'll keep cheering you on, pouring attention into that thing until you pass out...and then the fun will really begin. As will the regret. And the lawsuits. And the disqualification of 69% varsity players.

You are the drunk chick at the frat party. I'll do you a favor and help you leave so you can come back to this conversation another day after you get a little SA. As the responsible adult around here I am not comfortable with the look on the drooling baseops wolves circling your masshole(s) and I'm going to be the one who ends up talking to the cops when they show up.

:beer:

This.

Masshole, I think you should re-read these last couple of sentences, and really take them to heart. This might seem like a jab to you, but this is some solid career advice. Once you commission, you will realize this is not some hypothetical joke, it happens all the time. I'm sure everyone on baseops has witnessed the girl in the class/SQ/GP/WG that uses men and attention to get what she wants...until it doesn't work anymore and everything comes crashing down. Don't be that girl. Be the one that takes the attention in stride, and builds a career completely independent of being a woman. I work with some women that I truly respect. Sadly, I also work with some that excel only in using their "assets" effectively.

EDIT: I also want to add that I can sympathize with your plight. I joined baseops when I was still a cadet. I thought I was hot shit, because all I knew was the retardedly small and false world of ROTC. One day, I made some smart ass comment to Clearedhot, and he very bluntly called me out, and put me in my place. Here's the take-away, baseops is an excellent place to learn real Air Force lessons, without actually being in the real Air Force. I learned a lot of shit that saved me from making those mistakes when it actually mattered. Learn from this now, while you are anonymous cadet girl. It will pay dividends when you are Lt Whoever and there are real consequences.

Edited by Gravedigger
  • Upvote 2

I gotta admit, I think she handles herself well, she does not try to pose as something she is not, and freely admits when she does not know something, and she correctly sensed when things got serious and backed down when appropriate. I think she'll be just fine. And I have not seen a picture, so if I want to fuck her or not is still up in the air. I say she's got game. Let her play.

Edit: "2" on what Gravedigger said above as well.

Edited by discus

Not a psychological assessment, just an assumption based on my experience, direct observation and history lessons from others that chicks with attitudes like yours (even if you say it is a joking one) tend to f-ck up every class, organization and squadron you get into.

You might try to control your ego, but you will fail because statistically chicks have 69% less control of emotions than even flaming gay men do. Just wait until you don;t get what you want and you'll have to choose, do I keep my mouth shut, or do I cry/whine/make an ordeal to get my way. You'll choose the the latter like many have before you.

Also, the future of the USAF is already ######ed so you'll just be an addition.

Attitudes like mine= your psychological assessment. You have no clue as to how I conduct myself and are not in a position to assume such. Do not take that as a personal attack because it is attributed to the anonymity of the internet. I do well for myself and others. Your experience and observations are noted and I will keep them in mind, but your analysis does not really pertain to me. Wait until I do not get what I want? There is nothing I would be unhappy doing in the Air Force and if that does not work out, I have a physics degree to fall on. I am not worried about my future nor would I ever whine if plan A, B, C...ect do not work out. There is a whole alphabet and infinite amount of numbers (read: fallback positions). This thread sucks and I acted like a festering ###### sandwich. Done deal.

This.

Masshole, I think you should re-read these last couple of sentences, and really take them to heart. This might seem like a jab to you, but this is some solid career advice. Once you commission, you will realize this is not some hypothetical joke, it happens all the time. I'm sure everyone on baseops has witnessed the girl in the class/SQ/GP/WG that uses men and attention to get what she wants...until it doesn't work anymore and everything comes crashing down. Don't be that girl. Be the one that takes the attention in stride, and builds a career completely independent of being a woman. I work with some women that I truly respect. Sadly, I also work with some that excel only in using their "assets" effectively.

EDIT: I also want to add that I can sympathize with your plight. I joined baseops when I was still a cadet. I thought I was hot shit, because all I knew was the retardedly small and false world of ROTC. One day, I made some smart ass comment to Clearedhot, and he very bluntly called me out, and put me in my place. Here's the take-away, baseops is an excellent place to learn real Air Force lessons, without actually being in the real Air Force. I learned a lot of shit that saved me from making those mistakes when it actually mattered. Learn from this now, while you are anonymous cadet girl. It will pay dividends when you are Lt Whoever and there are real consequences.

This is the kind of advice I appreciate from this site (credit to both Rainman and you).

• Downvote 1

Attitudes like mine= your psychological assessment. You have no clue as to how I conduct myself and are not in a position to assume such. Do not take that as a personal attack because it is attributed to the anonymity of the internet. I do well for myself and others. Your experience and observations are noted and I will keep them in mind, but your analysis does not really pertain to me. Wait until I do not get what I want? There is nothing I would be unhappy doing in the Air Force and if that does not work out, I have a physics degree to fall on. I am not worried about my future nor would I ever whine if plan A, B, C...ect do not work out. There is a whole alphabet and infinite amount of numbers (read: fallback positions). This thread sucks and I acted like a festering ###### sandwich. Done deal.

This is the kind of advice I appreciate from this site (credit to both Rainman and you).

You really, REALLY should consider checking yourself. You may not realize how many people know people who know people who post on this site. Off the top of my head I can name half a dozen guys from work who PID'd me here, and I have done the same to them without too much effort. You REALLY don't want to create some sort of internet persona that you are not comfortable with ALL your coworkers (and presumably your boss) knowing about. Your assertion that "You have no clue as to how I conduct myself and are not in a position to assume such." may be applicable now, but I guarantee that if you stick around here or the Air Force long that will not last, especially in the pilot world. Everyone knows everyone else, and your reputation can precede you more than you may ever imagine, for good or for bad. Getting a bad reputation is kind of like eating tuna in the flight room-- it's a stink that doesn't go away quickly, and you're going to spend a LOT of time and effort trying to live it down.

• Upvote 1

...You may not realize how many people know people who know people who post on this site. Off the top of my head I can name half a dozen guys from work who PID'd me here, and I have done the same to them without too much effort. You REALLY don't want to create some sort of internet persona that you are not comfortable with ALL your coworkers (and presumably your boss) knowing about. Your assertion that "You have no clue as to how I conduct myself and are not in a position to assume such." may be applicable now, but I guarantee that if you stick around here or the Air Force long that will not last, especially in the pilot world. Everyone knows everyone else, and your reputation can precede you more than you may ever imagine, for good or for bad.

This....

Shit I posted years ago comes up in conversation still today, face to face with people I just met on AD.

Masshole, you are getting a lot of advice from the other guys and I’m going to add on to what has already been said.

[u]STOP TALKING IMMEDIATELY

Most people on this site are more than willing to help a young guy/girl with questions about AD or pilot training, but when you attempt to go toe to toe with a seasoned pilot, you will lose credibility/respect. This conversation will come back to bite you in the ass later so just stop baiting the mod, trust me on this one.

NEVER PASS UP THE OPEPORTUNITY TO SHUT THE F*** UP!

Understood. :beer:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CHS17Driver is right.

Masshole. You seem intelligent and willing to learn which is great but quit ######ing taking what people say and putting your humbler/holier than thou spin on it.

You're educated, which is great but quit trying to show people how educated you are because 1) no one cares, 2)It makes you looks stupid.

I, like gravedigger also registered on a similar forum about seven years ago to get info on a job before I signed up and got my ass chewed. Thankfully I didn't run into any of those people I pissed off, but it can and does happen. Its a small Air Force and getting smaller. Start making friends now by stopping replying.

• Upvote 1

So anyway, what happened to Kitty? Anyone caught a whiff of her lately?

Since the hijack appears to be over maybe someone at whatever UPT base she's at can prompt her to come back for some more great advice.

Masshole, you are getting a lot of advice from the other guys and I’m going to add on to what has already been said.

STOP TALKING IMMEDIATELY

Most people on this site are more than willing to help a young guy/girl with questions about AD or pilot training, but when you attempt to go toe to toe with someone who has been around, you will lose credibility/respect. This conversation will come back to bite you in the ass later so just stop baiting the mod, trust me on this one.

NEVER PASS UP THE OPEPORTUNITY TO SHUT THE F*** UP!

Fixed that for ya... the fact the he is a pilot is irrelevant here. She never challenged him on flying skills. However, the advice is spot on!