Jokes/Fun at UPT

Guest kitty26

The real question is...is it too soon to nominate this thread for EPIC status? :notworthy:

This thread needs a reply from Kitty26. I think the responses right out of the gate were so awesome and deriding that she disappeared. What has made threads so great in the past is the OP continuing to deny/dig/defend/deflect until the bitter end.

Guest Hueypilot812

OK, I'll try your technique right now...

STFU, bitch.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and even less credibility to to make such comments. Get a decade of experience in a fighter squadron and I'll talk to you about this. Until then, shut your manpleaser.

How's that?

A valid statement.

Ha. Fair enough, but by the time I have a decade of experience, you will be back in diapers.

Even more valid. And funny.

Ha. Fair enough, but by the time I have a decade of experience, you will be back in diapers.

Good one...if it had come from someone with 0.69% credibility.

The odd thing is you're a fucking cunt cadet who has not served your country for one fucking day, let alone ever flown a military aircraft, and you're talking shit like you have an actual point of view that is anything near valid. In the real world that's how bitches get slapped.

Know your role and get on your knees, bitch.

Good one...if it had come from someone with 0.69% credibility.

The odd thing is you're a ######ing ###### cadet who has not served your country for one ######ing day, let alone ever flown a military aircraft, and you're talking shit like you have an actual point of view that is anything near valid. In the real world that's how bitches get slapped.

Know your role and get on your knees, bitch.

Your opinion is noted but irrelevant. Brandishing with piss-poor insults to assert your "male dominance" does not work. I expected you to be able to take a joke and have more game, but your post was only intramural-type game and void of any actual verbal skill. I will happily fly and serve my country- I am grateful I am allowed to do that. Feel free to write to your Congressman if that bothers you. In the real world, that is how bitches get things done.

To put this simply in words you find communicable: Bend over, bitch. We are going to run the minority train on your ass.

Not sure how to read this one. Did Rainman just ask another dude to go down on him?

Oh hell no. A gay cadet is the only thing worse than a female cadet.

Apparently you can't read that nasshole is a chick.

Masshole.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 19

Your opinion is noted but irrelevant. Brandishing with piss-poor insults to assert your "male dominance" does not work.

Yes, it does. It works especially well in the real world where real things, like a bitch slap, follow closely behind comments from someone with no SA or credibility to back them up. You're a cadet. That's real. And funny. But only for a little while.

I expected you to be able to take a joke and have more game, but your post was only intramural-type game and void of any actual verbal skill.

These are jokes. Going both directions. Like metal in combat. The whole point is the way jokes are responded to...meaning you're going to get a response. Which you did.

You respond to my joke by saying I'm being mean to you? Like a little girl? I can't even call you a SNAP because you're not even a pilot. In fact, you're not even in the USAF. And you may never be. You're a civilian and you're talking shit and thinking you're funny as hell.

FWIW...I like the varsity/jv sports metaphore but in this conversation you have a gigantic credibility gap with me on that one, too.

I will happily fly and serve my country- I am grateful I am allowed to do that.

I hope you will and are but you haven't yet and you may never. In fact, you don't even know what burning JP-8 smells like.

That's an important piece of SA you are missing here.

Feel free to write to your Congressman if that bothers you. In the real world, that is how bitches get things done.

You don't have to tell me that the way "bitches get things done" in the real world is to write their congressman when something bothers them.

I know that better than you do. Way better. And it's not something for you to be proud of.

Technique only.

To put this simply in words you find communicable: Bend over, bitch. We are going to run the minority train on your ass.

No, you're not. And, OBTW, you have no "we".

Now, let me put this in a context you can understand...

You know what a Rugby Queen is? I think you do. If not, you may be about to find out.

Careful how much you enjoy the Attention Whore Beer Bong being hoisted by the baseops crowd. They've seen this before and know who is actually going to have the train pulled on them. They'll keep cheering you on, pouring attention into that thing until you pass out...and then the fun will really begin. As will the regret. And the lawsuits. And the disqualification of 69% varsity players.

You are the drunk chick at the frat party. I'll do you a favor and help you leave so you can come back to this conversation another day after you get a little SA. As the responsible adult around here I am not comfortable with the look on the drooling baseops wolves circling your masshole(s) and I'm going to be the one who ends up talking to the cops when they show up.

:beer:

These are jokes. Going both directions. Like metal in combat. The whole point is the way jokes are responded to...meaning you're going to get a response. Which you did.

Yes, I am quite familiar how conversations work. You post, I post, you respond, I respond.

You respond to my joke by saying I'm being mean to you? Like a little girl? I can't even call you a SNAP because you're not even a pilot. In fact, you're not even in the USAF. And you may never be. You're a civilian and you're talking shit and thinking you're funny as hell.

FWIW...I like the varsity/jv sports metaphore but in this conversation you have a gigantic credibility gap with me on that one, too.

I do not think you are being mean to me. I read this board before I started posting and am familiar with (and fond of) the way you post. If my last response was out of line, then I apologize, but I am keeping with the ribbing theme. If you cannot handle the heat, go back to the kitchen- right?

No, you're not. And, OBTW, you have no "we".

Now, let me put this in a context you can understand...

You know what a Rugby Queen is? I think you do. If not, you may be about to find out.

Careful how much you enjoy the Attention Whore Beer Bong being hoisted by the baseops crowd. They've seen this before and know who is actually going to have the train pulled on them. They'll keep cheering you on, pouring attention into that thing until you pass out...and then the fun will really begin. As will the regret. And the lawsuits. And the disqualification of 69% varsity players.

You are the drunk chick at the frat party. I'll do you a favor and help you leave so you can come back to this conversation another day after you get a little SA. As the responsible adult around here I am not comfortable with the look on the drooling baseops wolves circling your masshole(s) and I'm going to be the one who ends up talking to the cops when they show up.

:beer:

I did not know what a Rugby Queen is, but thanks for the debrief. I do not enjoy the attention any more than anyone else that posts here. I am getting a lot of advice and killing down time by posting here. I think you have the wrong impression of me and that is fine. If thinking I am a stupid whore encourages you to keep making these posts, then by all means, assume I am a stupid whore. I was hoping you would shit a brick in response to my post so I could make a Metamucil joke.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

I've seen the chicks with attitudes like Masshole in both ROTC and UPT and in the CAF. Usually they have more ego than skill and when shit doesn't pan out they

A. Complain about unfair treatment, sexual harassmant, etc.

B. ###### someone in a position of leadership.

C. Marry some hard-up former USAFA guy who is tracking to fighters and tug on the leaderships heartstrings not to break up their happy family so she can fly a fighter too.

D. Get to their Sq, suck at flying, ###### other dudes, get divorced. Play chick card to get upgrades while discrediting the shithot female pilots.

Just from people watching. Good luck Masshole. I already feel sorry for the USAF as a whole and anyone who has to deal with you at UPT. If you feel you can talk like this with ZERO cred, imagine you attitude when you think even more of yourself.

• Upvote 5

Greatest thread ever...

An aging fighter pilot and a dude who looks like Prince argue over sucking c---.

Thank you. I love Prince.

I've seen the chicks with attitudes like Masshole in both ROTC and UPT and in the CAF. Usually they have more ego than skill and when shit doesn't pan out they

A. Complain about unfair treatment, sexual harassmant, etc.

B. ###### someone in a position of leadership.

C. Marry some hard-up former USAFA guy who is tracking to fighters and tug on the leaderships heartstrings not to break up their happy family so she can fly a fighter too.

D. Get to their Sq, suck at flying, ###### other dudes, get divorced. Play chick card to get upgrades while discrediting the shithot female pilots.

Just from people watching. Good luck Masshole. I already feel sorry for the USAF as a whole and anyone who has to deal with you at UPT. If you feel you can talk like this with ZERO cred, imagine you attitude when you think even more of yourself.

Thank you for your attempted internet psychological assessment, but I was messing with Rainman and it got out of hand. Hardly indicative of who any of us are as a person. I have no ego nor any intention on committing any one of the four mistakes. Thank you for the well wishes, but do not sleep in fear for the USAF's future. It will be just fine with me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your attempted internet psychological assessment, but I was messing with Rainman and it got out of hand. Hardly indicative of who any of us are as a person. I have no ego nor any intention on committing any one of the four mistakes. Thank you for the well wishes, but do not sleep in fear for the USAF's future. It will be just fine with me.

Out of hand?!!!! This was awesome and I think you handled yourself just fine toots.

And that high minded idealism will only make you that much more bitter when you get to be my age.

Out of hand?!!!! This was awesome and I think you handled yourself just fine toots.

And that high minded idealism will only make you that much more bitter when you get to be my age.

He did not supply the reaction I was hoping to get out of him so it got messy. It could have been volleyed better on my end and I should have called his bluff. Oh well. As for the bolded statement, even if I did have an ego and no skill, I would not single-handedly bring the AF down. If I really am a bitch, then I will get weeded out.

Oh...I'm an idiot. I never scrolled down past the Prince pic to see the "Gender: female" part. Crying Game level of fail on my part. Carry on.

My avatar is Richard Feynman. Oh wait. I see what you mean...apology accepted.

If I really am a bitch, then I will get weeded out.

My avatar is Richard Feynman. Oh wait. I see what you mean...apology accepted.

Sadly, no, that isn't the case. Not saying this applies to you at all...but bitches don't get weeded out...irrespective of gender.

That's a pretty stylish hat for Nobel prize winner.

...by all means, assume I am a stupid whore.

OK, I've given fair warning...have at her boys.

I don't think this is going to last long...they never look all that great once the mascara and lipstick start to smear after five or ten ATM face shots.