What's wrong with the Air Force?

Catbox

He didn't get fired for saying Chiefed. The F-16 squadron commander got fired for telling his dudes to "grow those bitches out," after the wonderful wing king at Kandahar told the sq/cc to tell his guys to shave the mustaches.

Wow. Who is the douche Wing CC that ordered them to remove the 'staches? Can he do that? Can he order everyone to have a marine style haircut if he thinks haircuts are not to his liking?

Back in the early 80's at EGUN we had our Wing CC request in the base newspaper that everybody shave of their mustache before a ORI, remember a mustache out of regs means the Taliban win. Just wondering if Kandahar has been attacked since he has taken the job.

Heard today of a SQ/CC getting counseled for using 6-9 minutes. Also heard General Polumbo is on a warpath about "so to speak"...and heard there have been numerous CAF firings for some really small things so nothing surprises me.

I am going to make it a point to use so-to-speak when it makes no sense whatsoever to do so next WG audienceI get. Get those shoeclerk minds spinning they hear it it looking for connotation and there is none.

STURON/CC had a CC call recently and told all the students that he would give them immediate paperwork if he heard them say 6-9, so to speak, etc.

UFB!

Cheers,

Cap-10

Do I have to do everything around here? You fighter pilot buffoons just need to have some CC calls and tell everyone not to say "so to speak" 6-9 times a day. How "hard" was that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

STURON/CC had a CC call recently and told all the students that he would give them immediate paperwork if he heard them say 6-9, so to speak, etc.

UFB!

Cheers,

Cap-10

White jet land? Fighter CC?

You know these are the reasons we started saying cranium/container, F these guys.

Edited by matmacwc

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but at Minot we are no longer allowed to use "balls" in conjunction with tail numbers. I know I'm a young guy, but it's amazing how much worse the Air Force has managed to get in only 7 years.

Aw nuts, I guess the time was cumming. Hopefully those restrictions will eventually peter-out, give it a few months then push to testy. Make sure they "get it in" an AFI, how else can I follow a legal order?

Can you use the term in connection with other statements? "He really has no...", "I wish someone would kick him in the...", "His girlfriend has a nice set of hairy....", can you still request to hear a certain song by AC/DC. In fact that song should be played as much as possible.

• Upvote 1

Is a STURON the same thing as the OSS student section?

Yes. Sort of. They pulled the studs out of the OSS and made a whole new squadron for them. Something about the OSS at upt bases being large enough, generally, to be counted as a group.

And for what it's worth, they seem to make this statement every 6-9 months and nothing ever comes from it. The first two hours I ever spent on active duty were in a meeting about not being able to say so to speaks.

Heard today of a SQ/CC getting counseled for using 6-9 minutes. Also heard General Polumbo is on a warpath about "so to speak"...and heard there have been numerous CAF firings for some really small things so nothing surprises me.

Maj Gen Polumbo is hands-down the best GO I've flown with and served under.

So to speak.

Maj Gen Polumbo is hands-down the best GO I've flown with and served under.

So to speak.

Interesting, I have had the exact opposite experience with him...

So to speak.

Also my understanding is that the Sq/CC was being sent home due to actual flying related stuff, but they were delaying it because they didn't have a replacement and that's when the email occurred.