Independence Day

Thank you, gentlemen.

270629_1940629473868_1186356312_1819164_1726672_s.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness..."

• Upvote 1

Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." -- Captain John Parker, 1775

and the rest is history, happy Independence Day!

I wonder if the good Capt was PME/Masters complete....

Happy Independence Day!

Thank you, gentlemen.

270629_1940629473868_1186356312_1819164_1726672_s.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness..."

"And also Healthcare, Welfare, Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, a House, Citizenship for All, and Foodstamps. More to follow as the pandering continues."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 years later...

Is that what 4 July stood for? And here this whole time I thought it was mattress sales and getting killed by drunk drivers. At any rate, the only nationalistic holiday I've seen celebrated around my pork belly duty station has been on 5 May if you catch my drift.... :D

/stirpot

Happy Independence Day everybody. 'Murica... We may suck ass at futból, but we can still FUCK YOU UP. :usa:

• Upvote 2

Happy Independence Day everybody. 'Murica... We may suck ass at futból, but we can still ###### YOU UP. :usa:

'Murica! We don't care about winning World Cups, we just care about winning World Wars! Edited by Bullet