Yet another Poser...this time pretending to be a Two Star

ClearedHot

The most serious charge, entry by false pretenses to real property of the United States with the intent to commit a felony, carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine, or both.

It would have been cheaper to move to New Hampshire.

• 8 months later...

Dude is so dumb he can't even count to two...single star on those ABUs, 2-star on his "business card." :banghead:

Maybe he was frocked? If not, he's definitely frocked now that he's been caught. Frock YOU!

Dude is so dumb he can't even count to two...single star on those ABUs, 2-star on his "business card." :banghead:

No....one star on each lapel = two........duh!

buddy-jesus.jpg

Edited by Swizzle

Well, in his defense he was only "recently" promoted. The seamstress probably didn't work as fast as the print shop.

Maybe he was frocked? If not, he's definitely frocked now that he's been caught. Frock YOU!

Ok it took me two times to get this and all I have to say is boooooo. Great pun.

Edited by Catbox

What the hell... I say we give the guy a shot! We've had so many Generals being outright imposters actually pretending to be leaders lately that this guy probably couldn't do much worse!!! "Wait... why would I want you to get a Masters degree if your job is to fly an airplane? Hey guys, why are we kicking out pilots or sending them to meaningless staff jobs when we spent millions of dollars training them and we have a pilot shortage?!?" This guy might actually fix stuff!!!

Edited by Rusty Pipes
  • Upvote 1

If he had just worn sloppy ABUs, a gold oak leaf and a medical badge, nobody would have paid him any mind. But no...he just had to go in service dress as a 2*

hahaha so true.

I'll never forget the time at OTS when I was an OT and saluted a 1LT going through the medical/lawyer/chaplain version of OTS... 4 of us were marching and I was carrying a guidon, I saluted and gave her the greeting of the day. I got a guidon salute back (she wasn't carrying a guidon) from her with the response "Good afternoon... sirs." :airman:

Edited by Infamous

hahaha so true.

I'll never forget the time at OTS when I was an OT and saluted a 1LT going through the medical/lawyer/chaplain version of OTS... 4 of us were marching and I was carrying a guidon, I saluted and gave her the greeting of the day. I got a guidon salute back (she wasn't carrying a guidon) from her with the response "Good afternoon... sirs." :airman:

Here are my 2 favorites from OTS. We were marching to class, probably on the exact same sidewalk, and here comes this chubby major, with half his front shirt untucked. We were almost late so there is nothing to do but salute and say "Good Morning Sir!", he responds with no salute and a "Hi Guys!" Number 2 is the first day for the new batch of COT(OTS for Chaplains, Lawyers, Docs) after we'd been there 6-7 weeks. I enter the latrine and there is a new guy in there in a state of utter confusion. He has his canteen belt on upside down and is trying to get his canteen in there, being defeated by gravity each time. I helpfully point out that he has his belt on upside down, thus resolving the situation. 2 days later I see this dude in the hallway wearing LtCol rank. Hope he's better at being a surgeon than getting dressed.