Fighter Assignments page

Magnum

Shack....Developmental Vector from your Developmental Team. Whatever they need to do to hurry up and give me my assignment!

The Developmental Vector is a joke in my opinion! Mine told me over a year ago that my vector was ALO and needless to say, I am not currently an ALO but still flying.

Also, the current unwritten fighter porch rule is that they will not non-vul you to an ALO if you were a previous BALO and I never plan on volunteering to be an ALO, granted that unwritten rule can change tomorrow...

To be fair, I think matmac might be using this as a SA building exercise...

Yeah, I didn't think it was that difficult. 2 T-38 white jet dudes going back to the CAF here, apparently the rich get richer along with others, and the student drops here are improving. I still think its an AFPC mind-F, this type of thing will stop, gotta keep the herd happy. My DT vector was MAJCOM staff, they gave me another white jet which I refused, but that post is in another part of this forum.

Edited by matmacwc
  • Upvote 1

NA on the SA there, Rainman. It's right in front of your face.

Sorry. Profile checking another dude is not in my crosscheck. I'll take the hit before I start that practice.

Guest Stayeagle

Anyone on the Fall VML (besides the TXers) get words (or rumors) from the porch yet?

Got word from fighter porch on Tuesday July 5th that it would be another 2 weeks but hopeful

I will hear something today.

Guest peanut82

At least one commander (F-16 squadron) has started notifying people of their assignment this morning. The dude got a phone call right around midnight.

You mean 11Fs aren't getting the infamous AFPC robot email advising them they've been selected for PCS and must log in to VMPF to find out what the assignment is?

I didn't get jack from either the robot or anything posted to VMPF. Still no idea on RNLTDs or anything like that. Anyone else?

Edited by Flare

Guest blurb

Anyone still waiting to hear about their assignments? Particularly people waiting in the bomber community? I heard they were behind.