Fighter Assignments page

Magnum

Anyone know where / when the CAF assignments are going to be published for the fall VML? The porch used to post their state of the community .pdf file on the COP along with the expected assignments for that VML. With the COP going away, it just says to look for it on AFPC - yea, good luck. Historically it would have been out by now. Anyone have some info?

Edit: I can never post again - this makes 69.

Edited by Magnum

Anyone know where / when the CAF assignments are going to be published for the fall VML? The porch used to post their state of the community .pdf file on the COP along with the expected assignments for that VML. With the COP going away, it just says to look for it on AFPC - yea, good luck. Historically it would have been out by now. Anyone have some info?

Edit: I can never post again - this makes 69.

Doesn't matter dude, your ADP is a bit of a pipe dream. Are you a patch/wing exec/school select? If not, welcome to Korea (at best) or RPA (at worst), maybe a T-6 at Laughlin on the in between, state we live in these days.

Edited by matmacwc

Doesn't matter dude, your ADP is a bit of a pipe dream. Are you a patch/wing exec/school select? If not, welcome to Korea (at best) or RPA (at worst), maybe a T-6 at Laughlin on the in between, state we live in these days.

Copy all thanks! I'll be sure to tell this to the last 3 VML's of Luke IP's who got nothing but CAF, Test, Aggressor and Exchange jobs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not what you're looking for, but the Strike Eagle list has been available for ~2 weeks. You are talking about the one that says "X,Y, and Z are available this VML", right?

Shouldn't the boss email you/ forward a copy when you're notified you're on the VML?

It was posted on the COP 22 Apr. If you need the link I can get it for you tomorrow. Big picture, really no awesome exchanges - UAE, Lemore F-18's, and Exchange JTAC to Coranado if you have JTAC or FAC-A experience.

• 1 month later...
Guest Stayeagle

Anybody know what's holding up assignments being released?? I thought they would be out by now and of course nobody at AFPC is

picking up the phone.

Anybody know what's holding up assignments being released?? I thought they would be out by now and of course nobody at AFPC is

picking up the phone.

From the AFPC CAF Assignments Page:

"Fall 11 assignment notifications via vMPF will not start flowing earlier than 19 July 2011. Do not call or email AFPC inquiring on the status of Fall 11 matches prior to this date."

Word here is that assignment release is waiting on IDE matches. We're heavy on O-4s at my base...

CY10 IDE/SDE matches flowed ~Oct 10 for CY11 schools...if AFPC waits that long this year, some dudes are going to get very short-notice assignments!

AFPC has just finished figuring out Fall VML assignments. They do Ops assignments and pay the bills (ALO, AETC, FTU, etc) first, then work staff assignments last, which they finished last week. Staff assignments won't be released for another couple weeks while they go thru coord.

Most school grads are matched in the summer cycle. Staff matches for grads moving in the summer are made in late January.

Figure out where I am...

You can't fucking tell the guy where you're stationed? Is it classified or something?

You can't fucking tell the guy where you're stationed? Is it classified or something?

NA on the SA there, Rainman. It's right in front of your face.

• Upvote 2

Guest Stayeagle

Talked to my OG/CC yesterday; he said to expect 2-3 weeks still. He said the reason was they were delaying finishing the process until after the DV board.

DV Board??