TBAS Flashcards

Guest db182

I found this website when doing a little intel gathering for the TBAS. I don't think its considered test compromising since its just practice for what already well known about the test.

http://www.proprofs.com/flashcards/story.php?title=_36014

Maybe some people might find it useful.

I have a question though. I don't have any problem with the questions where the "UAV" is heading in one set Direction, be it N S E or W. Thats fairly easy. But when the "UAV" is heading say "NW" and they ask "Find the SOUTH" parking lot. Well... Actually wouldn't there be two "S" parking lots? A SW and SE? How are you supposed to know which one is the one they want?

Guest rotccadet

They mean south in relation to the compass rose not in relation to the way you see the cars... so if you're heading NW and it looks like this

..A..D

.B..C

C would be the "southern-most" car

Edited by rotccadet

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to point out that there is an error in the 2nd post of this thread. If the UAV was heading NW and the car arrangement was

..A..D

.B..C

B would be the southern-most car.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

saw this thread and figured I'd give these cards a shot (again...been several years). wtf, how was I so retarded before that I got most of these wrong? (I did on the actual TBAS itself too and did terribly on that test) Now, these are easy. Not that it matters for me anymore haha