Gen Welsh - USAF Chief of Staff

busdriver

What ever happened to the eDodo? I followed that for a long time as a dink & an lt, but it faded away a few years ago

Viewer base died when Granny D (desjardins) blocked it at the Zoo. You think being aircrew she'd be able to take a joke.

Maybe some hope for the 11R community.

Lol, that's cute. Edited by McDonut

• 2 weeks later...

Gen Welsh will be the next chairman and Gen Carlisle will be CSAF. Gen Robinson will replace Gen Goldfein as VCSAF when he goes to be a COCOM. Gen Gorenc will be a COCOM, most likely EUCOM.

Edited by 11F
  • Upvote 1

What's that based on? Haven't we had numerous CSAFs without having been COMCOM/CC?

Not recently, unless you don't count Mosley's time as CENTAF (AFCENT)/CC. The last one the USAF had that wasn't any type of COCOM/CC was He Who Will Not Be Named.

Not recently, unless you don't count Mosley's time as CENTAF (AFCENT)/CC. The last one the USAF had that wasn't any type of COCOM/CC was He Who Will Not Be Named.

I think you're mixing up MAJCOM and COCOM. In fact, the only CSAF that actually was a COCOM/CC in the last five was Schwartz (TRANSCOM).

-9-

No COCOM/CC requirement for CSAF (or any service Chief), but to be Chairman one must have been either the Vice Chairman, a Service Chief, or a COCOM/CC.

I was thinking Rand would be the next CSAF but the move to AFGSC likely rules that out.

ref:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/152

Politician words...I remember when the shoes got bronze stars for doing their jobs...I'm leary of anyone who would insert themselves into a fight on the PC big blue side of things. Stars change people.

"No one Air Force Specialty Code is any more important than the next in this theater — it takes the entire team working together to get the job done," he wrote in the April 30, 2012, letter. "Airmen like Tech. Sgt. Christina Gamez and Tech. Sgt. Sharma Haynes are the bedrock of our organization."

• Upvote 1

Any chance of Breedlove, don't know much about him personally but he seems pretty straight shooting when it comes to issues with Russia and our policies. But he also seems too straight shooting for the political level.

Any chance of Breedlove, don't know much about him personally but he seems pretty straight shooting when it comes to issues with Russia and our policies. But he also seems too straight shooting for the political level.

Extremely unlikely. He's tired and ready to be done.