California Coast University

Rocker

Has anyone gotten their Master's through CCU? I recently heard about it from a buddy and it sounds like it's what I'm looking for (quick/easy/no credibility on the outside whatsoever/accredited). I'm currently a few classes into a National Security Studies M.A. with AMU, and though it's interesting and might make me sound smart one day when I'm a Fox News contributor, I'm through with devoting that much time and reading to a Master's if there are paths of lesser resistance out there to the same piece of cheese. CCU sounds extremely military friendly and I have about a year and a half to get this completed. Also, I'm not what some might refer to as "academically inclined," so recommendations to another school should be to those that are also known for their quick and easy programs. What it's worth outside of the USAF is not a factor.

Also, I'm not what some might refer to as "academically inclined," so recommendations to another school should be to those that are also known for their quick and easy programs.

In other words, he's an A&M grad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In other words, he's an A&M grad.

And a damn loveable one at that.

California Coast University? Sounds like where Spicoli went to school!

And he would a pretty good example of my aptitude and level of committment to collegiate academia...

AMU has a pretty low threat degree in Sports Management. No thesis at the end and all the classes are sports related.

Sent the RFI...thanks for the gouge. Did you get that degree and if so, is it the standard discussion board participation/final paper class flow?

• 1 year later...

CCU filled the square for me just fine. Took me 11 months start to finish and only cost to me was a little on books. Completely self paced with 4 unit test, 4 essays, and a final per class. No forum posting or any other pain in the ass type of requirements.

Haven't had my Major board yet (next board) but it worked to get a masters reflected on my records and I know other guys who have a masters from CCU that are Majors and Lt Cols.

CCU filled the square for me just fine. Took me 11 months start to finish and only cost to me was a little on books. Completely self paced with 4 unit test, 4 essays, and a final per class. No forum posting or any other pain in the ass type of requirements.

Haven't had my Major board yet (next board) but it worked to get a masters reflected on my records and I know other guys who have a masters from CCU that are Majors and Lt Cols.

Thanks.

MS in Management?