Going to Vance in November?

guim

I used to be pretty active in this forum when I was interviewing with the guard/af reserve. I got sick of sitting around so I joined the Marines. I was voluntold to go to Primary at Vance, so I was trying to see if anyone was looking for a roommate. I was looking to get a place with a extra room that we can use for studying. If your interested hit me up at guim13@aol.com. Good luck to the rest of you guys who have not been picked up yet. Navy down here is fighting to keep their slots and we dont have any slots for fy2011, so flight school the hard way is out for at least a year.

I used to be pretty active in this forum when I was interviewing with the guard/af reserve. I got sick of sitting around so I joined the Marines. I was voluntold to go to Primary at Vance, so I was trying to see if anyone was looking for a roommate. I was looking to get a place with a extra room that we can use for studying. If your interested hit me up at guim13@aol.com. Good luck to the rest of you guys who have not been picked up yet. Navy down here is fighting to keep their slots and we dont have any slots for fy2011, so flight school the hard way is out for at least a year.

I'll be there. Not sure how it works for the Marines, but last I heard, they require all AF UPT students to stay on base for the duration of training, space permitting. Might want to look into that. If that's not the case, I'd be glad to pass the word along to any Navy or Marine guys I know who will be there. Good luck.

I'll be there. Not sure how it works for the Marines, but last I heard, they require all AF UPT students to stay on base for the duration of training, space permitting. Might want to look into that. If that's not the case, I'd be glad to pass the word along to any Navy or Marine guys I know who will be there. Good luck.

Does not apply to Navy & Marines.

Does not apply to Navy & Marines.

I was an IP at vance from 2005-2010 - all students fill the dorms on base until they are at some magic number...90-95% occupancy rate. Then you get a letter that lets you off-base. Doesn't matter what color your uniform is. But don't worry, most of your buds will want to be in the dorm anyway. It has never been a problem to go off base.