CSO drop nights

Unless it's changed that's true for MC-130H Talon IIs but not for MC-130P Shadow. Should be a moot point once we have all MC-130J Commando IIs.

That will be relatively long term. Talons will be around for at least a decade before being replaced by the Commando. And Yes the EWO's are on the flight deck, right next to the Nav.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

13-04 Drop:

- E-8

- 3X F-15E

- RC-135 (1 Nav, 1 EWO)

- 3x U-28

- C-130H Elmendorf

- MC-130 Hurlburt

- E-3 Tinker

- KC-135

- B-52 Nav

- AC-130 Nav Hurlburt

- C-130 NYANG

Not sure why 13-02 and 13-03 weren't posted.

Nice! It's good to see a broad selection of aircraft being dropped now.

13-04 Drop:

- E-8

- 3X F-15E

- RC-135 (1 Nav, 1 EWO)

- 3x U-28

- C-130H Elmendorf

- MC-130 Hurlburt

- E-3 Tinker

- KC-135

- B-52 Nav

- AC-130 Nav Hurlburt

- C-130 NYANG

Not sure why 13-02 and 13-03 weren't posted.

Looks like a good drop! Were most folks happy?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are classes that were somewhat small. There was a brief time at Pensacola when they didn't have very many students and after May of 2012 they had a big influx of people from OTS and ROTC. After 13-12 all the classes started with 25+.

Edited by one
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.dropbox....xuqj/Drops.xlsx

New guy checking in,

Above is a link to an excel file that documents all of the drops since Pensacola opened and that have been posted in this thread. The accuracy of the information is only as good as the information posted here and my ability to collect it on a sleepless night. If you spot an error, let me know and i'll gladly update the file.

Edited by Paxion

New guy checking in,

Above is a link to an excel file that documents all of the drops since Pensacola opened and that have been posted in this thread. The accuracy of the information is only as good as the information posted here and my ability to collect it on a sleepless night. If you spot an error, let me know and i'll gladly update the file.

post-4731-0-92694000-1368055909_thumb.jp

Edited by discus
  • Upvote 2

New guy checking in,

You must have a lot of time on your hands. My class, 12-11, is almost correct. We had an MC EWO and a BUFF EWO. Also, something to consider is that prior to the late late FY 12 classes, the B-52 folks didn't find out crew position until after graduation, some as late as reporting to KBAD. The percentages may be skewed heavily towards NAV when there are definitely EWO students coming through the pipe currently.

That being said, good work. I'm sure you'll answer a lot of questions for folks coming thru UNT with the spreadsheet.