RC-135 Offut (5)

HC-130 Moody

AC-130H Nav Cannon

MC-130W Cannon

MC-130H EWO Mildenhall

F-15E

Pretty sure that's accurate.

Edited by FlyingBull

I'm pretty sure there was a kc-135 to McConnell in there. But I'm not sure.

C-130 Little Rock (2)

C-130 Elmendorf

C-130 Cheyenne (Active Duty)

Also two ANG C-130's, don't remember locations

E-3 Tinker

RC-135 Offut (5)

HC-130 Moody

AC-130H Nav Cannon

MC-130W Cannon

MC-130H EWO Mildenhall

F-15E

C-130 Little Rock (2)

C-130 Elmendorf

E-3 Tinker

RC-135 Offut (5)

HC-130 Moody

AC-130H Nav Cannon

MC-130W Cannon

MC-130H EWO Mildenhall

F-15E

Were any of those RC-135s navs or were they all EWOs? Does anyone know if the guys in that class has U-28s on their dreamsheets? Seen 2 drops and 0 folks getting that and I know for a fact that it's not pipeline related.

Congrats on the drop, pretty legit.

Edited by nsplayr

...I do know that there were quite a few people that had U-28s high or 1 on their list. We were told to not expect any to drop for us.

Interesting. I wanna look into where in the process our need for tons of new dudes is getting held up...too bad for those who wanted to come here because the need is there. Between the break in nav production with the RND-PNS move and now 2 drops in a row with no guys things are gonna get real lean around here...

Interesting. I wanna look into where in the process our need for tons of new dudes is getting held up...too bad for those who wanted to come here because the need is there. Between the break in nav production with the RND-PNS move and now 2 drops in a row with no guys things are gonna get real lean around here...

There was an abnormal break between drops from the first class to this one but you can now expect drops every 3 weeks from here on out. I'm sure they'll start sending folks your way soon.

Were any of those RC-135s navs or were they all EWOs? Does anyone know if the guys in that class has U-28s on their dreamsheets? Seen 2 drops and 0 folks getting that and I know for a fact that it's not pipeline related.

Congrats on the drop, pretty legit.

From what I've been told when asking instructors about RC's is that they will decide who becomes an EWO and who becomes a Nav at the FTU. Or atleast that was the plan a couple months ago. Things change a lot around here very quickly. As for U-28s, I've heard two very different rumors. The first says "expect alot of them to drop because there is a huge need" and the second says "school house isn't ready/unsure they want newly winged CSOs". But that's how rumors work I guess. I'm hoping they start dropping soon. It'll be my classes turn in the near future and U-28s are on the top of my list.

As for U-28s, I've heard two very different rumors. The first says "expect alot of them to drop because there is a huge need" and the second says "school house isn't ready/unsure they want newly winged CSOs". But that's how rumors work I guess. I'm hoping they start dropping soon. It'll be my classes turn in the near future and U-28s are on the top of my list.

I'll tell you from regular joe in the squadron rumor A is true and rumor B is not. We need quite a few more dudes, bottom line, and brand new dudes are completely acceptable and have been for years. I'm not in the schoolhouse squadron so I don't know the details behind any pipeline-induced delays yet. We've had a steady flow of cross-flow guys and the last trickle of folks from RND so I don't suspect that is the issue.

Anyways, thanks for the info all and for flyingbull, keep working hard and hopefully some of you guys can start moving down the street soon. When guys start dropping U-28s on the CSO side tell them to PM me if they're on here and have any questions.

C-130 Little Rock (2)

C-130 Elmendorf

E-3 Tinker

RC-135 Offut (5)

HC-130 Moody

AC-130H Nav Cannon

MC-130W Cannon

MC-130H EWO Mildenhall

F-15E

Hmmm, no MC-130P's... is the pipeline closing up for the J model transition?

No navs on j model papas? That's interesting. Was that the plan all along?

I think what he meant was that during the pipeline transition people wouldn't drop because the schoolhouse would be either closed or severely limited. I'm pretty sure MC-130s of all stripes going forward will retain the nav/CSO in some capacity.

I think what he meant was that during the pipeline transition people wouldn't drop because the schoolhouse would be either closed or severely limited. I'm pretty sure MC-130s of all stripes going forward will retain the nav/CSO in some capacity.

Yep

Just thought it was interesting that no MC-P's dropped and wondered if they'd closed the pipeline (at least for now) until the J swap is done because it wouldn't make sense to send someone through P-qual and then turn right around and send them back through J-qual

Edited by Dubs

Yep

Just thought it was interesting that no MC-P's dropped and wondered if they'd closed the pipeline (at least for now) until the J swap is done because it wouldn't make sense to send someone through P-qual and then turn right around and send them back through J-qual

Don't read too much into it. They haven't dropped a single Buff yet, either.

At KBAD in the 07 timeframe, there was a nav that got kicked off a sortie during ground ops for that. He wanted to be referred to as "CSO" during checks and over the interphone and refused to respond to "nav" from the other crewmembers. After not getting a response to a question, the AC told him to get the f*ck off of his jet. He called up blue ops and told them to send out another nav to the jet. There are numerous stories out there about this dude.

My God, please tell me that's a frakkin' joke.

The sad thing is, he's probably teaching the kids at P-Cola now... The new leadership down there would've loved a guy that hard up to be called a CSO when they were standing up the program down there.

Edited by lazlo

• 2 weeks later...

Here is 11-05's drop:

C-130 Yokota

Buff

Buff

Buff

C-130 TN Guard

Buff

MC-130P Eglin

EC-130 EWO DM

C-130 Little Rock

C-130 Pope

U-28 Hurlburt Field

RC-135 Offut

Buff

F-15E Seymour-Johnson

Buff

MC-130P Mildenhall

Buff

B-1

Buff

Buff

C-130 Minneapolis Reserves

In all a total of 9 Buff's. Pretty nutty if you ask me. Good luck to all and congrats 11-05!

This is also the first U-28 drop out of the new school. Hopefully we see some more. 11-06's drop comes in about 3 weeks.

Edited by nsplayr
Cleaning up double post

Thanks for posting guys, keep it up and tell the guys further back to come on here and continue posting drop results. P.S. - drop results on a Wed night? What's up with that?

Congrats to all.

Wednesday is quite lame. We have a commanders call at 0715 tomorrow too. Looking forward to seeingnsome very hungover LTs tomorrow.

They had the drop tonight because of the 4th of July weekend. A bunch of dudes are taking off tomorrow evening for the long weekend. Next one (which happens to be my drop) will be Friday 22 July.

Cheers,

Matt :beer:

Guest cody6766

We should/will start seeing drops every 3 weeks now. the hold over between the first was due to 2 zero-loaded classes that served as a buffer for some syllibus (and other) tweaks that needed to be done w/o students in the mix. Rumor has it, there are still about 10 more buffs to drop in the 11-serries classes, as well as about 10 or more RC-135s. Rumors are just that, but it's interesting to see how much truth there is in them.