Kuma's one of the F-ing good guys

Spoo

Cussing  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kuma get a foul language waiver?

• Yes
    • No
    • Vertigo's the douche and Capt4fans is the nozzle

It's a standard certificate... So you just do ONE CBT and put the name on it as "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", scan it, and then take the letters and photo shop everyone else in the flight's name together and re-print.

What? No one else does that?

We do, but we attach stupid course names and get them signed by the commanders for presentations. Examples:

Incompetent SnackO Training

***ked-up Landing Training

CBT Training for CBT Training

Redundancy Department of Rendundancy Certification (12 sheets each labeled __ of 12)

etc.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three posts and no four letter words? What the shit? Even the thought "CBT" generates at least one angry "Which dumbass sonuvabitch generated this requirement?!?".

...because the speed you type it makes a difference when we read it...[/sarcasm]

Well, I guess since I didn't put [/sarcasm] next to my typing you didn't realize that everything I said to Huggy was dripping with sarcasm.

I semi plagiarized the line from an old movie (I think it was "The Jerk" with Steve Martin) where he was writing a letter home and he explained that he was writing very slowly because he knew that they were slow readers.

It is a lot less funny when you have to explain it, but I assure you I was laughing when I originally posted it.

Break, break - ###### you Spoo. Hey, I tried to foul up the language for you...

Edited by Kuma

• 5 years later...

Ah, shucks, Kuma... I mean "noise" like the sound a cuddly bear makes.

Not a Huggy Bear. Just "a bear". Could be "polar". Like "polar opposites", which is the way you describe the Marines vs. the USAF.

Yes, "noise" was a poor choice of words. I meant to convey that the voice and words that scares those like interviewee, BQ students, and the Charleston witch are really misunderstood: behind the facade is a Marine-snake-pilot-killer-turned-USAF-ISR-fun-guy. :beer:

Damn, Huggy, I forgot about the Charleston witch. Cheers to Govs (RIP) and that entire trip to honor him.

I propose a toast to all those who have given all....