Dinning Out Advice

Guest JSpoon

I did a search and could not find anything, so forgive me if it is on here somewhere. Could some of you seasoned dudes give me some advice on dining outs? I have the rules and will be the POM. We have been told it is a combination of a dinning in/ dinning out so slight buffoonery but nothing too major. Any feedback is appreciated I just want to make it fun for my classmates.

Cheers

Spoon

Here's some advice...either have a dining in or a dining out, not a combination. Otherwise it's just a banquet. There's a reason they are separate, it's called Tradition.

Traditions are quickly disappearing in a sea of political correctness....

...so slight buffoonery but nothing too major.

That's an invitation ... or really a mandate for the LTs to go absolutely APESHIT and ensure everyone is involved in the shenanigans. If it doesn't quickly devolve into an animal house style foodfight you have failed.

We have been told it is a combination of a dinning in/dinning out so slight buffoonery but nothing too major.

Then fuck it, have two events. Basically, you've been told by your dickless leadership is to have a dining out with a few shenanigans (yes, I said "shenanigans" as well) thrown in to make it "fun." In other words, lame.

So have this event, and make sure no colonel's wife gets pissed off about anything; then arrange a real dining in that pays homage to the great traditions of the Air Force. The secret is in the planning, as if you execute properly there should be no one with any memory of what actually occurred (other than whats stated in the official police or hospital reports)

Oh, one last bit of advice...still drink heavily before your combination dining in/dining out as you will be absolutely bored to death otherwise...

Cheers! M2