ERAU - the guaranteed contraceptive

Bayou_Eagle_Driver

Its quite sad to see how things have changed since I graduated Riddle in 03. We were more concerned with drinking ourselves into a coma and trying to nail as many chicks as possible during the two month spring break period. Seems like the gayness thats being exhibited at most levels of the Air Force has now begun to get crammed up the asses of ROTC cadets one nickel at a time.

I think the first video was filmed shortly after you graduated then. It is not a recent film, but I remember it from my early years.

Usually one parody video done per semester in my time there, usually shown at the end of the semester at a special event.

The best one I remember (actually pretty quality) was Office Space re-done. To any current Riddle students, the old ones used to be saved somewhere on the intranet there. There was another video done for AAS I think that I didn't see cuz I was standing in the hall the one time it played, but it included people going through the wall of the det. That was pretty funny from what I've heard, I still wish I had seen that.

They have definitely been hit or miss, and if you search you will find some that are better/worse, and I know I've seen some of the more recent ones....

Its quite sad to see how things have changed since I graduated Riddle in 03. We were more concerned with drinking ourselves into a coma and trying to nail as many chicks as possible during the two month spring break period. Seems like the gayness thats being exhibited at most levels of the Air Force has now begun to get crammed up the asses of ROTC cadets one nickel at a time.

Girls? What are there, 5 of them at Riddle?

Didn't say we were banging Riddle chicks, said we were banging chicks during spring break. And you're right, there were barely any chicks at Riddle. You're also right about most of them being ugly. None of which changes the fact that that video was gayer than a bag of dicks.

Couldn't have said it better.