Forum errors

Baseops.Net

Guest Raptor08

Its working much better today, I have yet to get an error message since this morning.

Edited by Raptor08

• 1 year later...

Uh oh, the "fatal error" has reared its ugly head once again. Hopefully this isn't a harbinger of things to come...

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1310720) (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /home/flyingsq/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.phpon line 465

• 1 year later...

Been seeing this one recently:

Happens logged in or not, laptop or phone.

This is the first report of this happening, but I passed it on to the guys who do our tech support and hopefully they will be able to figure it out. I'll let you know.

Cheers! M2

I"ve been getting that as well on my ipad for the past day or so. It only seems to happen periodically. If I wait about 30 mins everything seems ok for at least the next few minutes. I would have reported it sooner, but I get that error everytime I try to post in this thread.

If it helps for trouble shooting:

I'm in a certain SW Asia location. I can always get on from work, I can almost never get on from the morale wifi (with the same #2000 error)... Sometimes if I refresh, it lets me in, but that is rare.

I'm in a certain SW Asia location. I can always get on from work, I can almost never get on from the morale wifi (with the same #2000 error)... Sometimes if I refresh, it lets me in, but that is rare.

Interesting; hadn't attempted at work, but SW Asia location on wifi is where I've been getting the error.

Same here... Tapatalk on WiFi works as well - don't know if it relays through their servers in the states or something

I removed a ban on the IP address magnet freezer had been using (previously linked to a spammer). For those trying from "a certain SW Asia location," try again and if you're still having issues, let me know (with your IP address).

I removed a ban on the IP address magnet freezer had been using (previously linked to a spammer). For those trying from "a certain SW Asia location," try again and if you're still having issues, let me know (with your IP address).

Worked for me. I was getting the error all of the time here at the certain location -- haven't had any issues the past few days.

Same problem, different SWA location...

The IP address showing for you isn't the same as the ones that were having problems. I searched on the one listed for you and don't see it in the ban list. I checked the one on your profile (it's different) but it too isn't list on the ban list.

Check your UP address (get it from http://whatismyipaddress.com/) the PM it to me and/or Toro, and we'll see if it matches what you're showing up as here and if it's on the ban list.

Cheers! M2

• 5 weeks later...