Signature Issues

DFRESH

Any attempt to add a signature throws:

[#10211] You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.

I poked around (sts) the IPS peer to peer support forum, but didn't find this exact error. There was a similar error talked about there for images in the signature block that went back to a simple =0 or =1 or =-1 in a config file for like allowimages or something....

I've seen other people with signature blocks.... so I imagine it can't be a board wide issue unless they had their signatures in before an update and the update isn't allowing any changes. Anybody want to try changing their signature in the name of science?

Update:

Still having the issue. I tried adding an image, and it threw two more codes. One was like you can only have up to images. The other was having to do with the image size. The way I read the errors I'm assuming there's a config file that is missing some data. I imagine this config file is only called whenever a signature change is made as well. Toro, If you want me to look at some code PM me.

If there is already a value for max lines and stuff, can you try changing it?

I poked around in the main Admin Control Panel and I couldn't see anything, but I was able to plug your signature block in for you. Send a PM to Baseops and ask him to take a look at this thread, he may have the answer.