FFDO Program and MEPS

Guest mlblfy

Has anybody been an FFDO and then try and go to MEPS? I am having some trouble and wondering if anybody has been through this and can help me.

I'm not a Doctor, but I'll take a look...

It has to do with checking a box on the medical history form.

Still not enough info, unless FFDO doesn't mean what I think it means.

Stop being coy, spill it and let the collective experience chime in with their opinions.

GW

It has to do with a psych assessment. I can't say much because everything about the program is protected. That is the problem I am having. MEPS denied me an appointment with out documents but I can't get documents because it is all protected by the TSA.

Yes I know I should have answered no now.

It has to do with a psych assessment. I can't say much because everything about the program is protected. That is the problem I am having. MEPS denied me an appointment with out documents but I can't get documents because it is all protected by the TSA.

So you're looking for information on a public forum about a program that can't be discussed? Does anyone else think this is not going to be a successful venture?

And does anyone else think it's odd that this FFDO is also protected by the TSA?

So you're looking for information on a public forum about a program that can't be discussed? Does anyone else think this is not going to be a successful venture?

And does anyone else think it's odd that this FFDO is also protected by the TSA?

Thanks for a useful post.

Thanks for a useful post.

How ironic.

Noob posts a completely worthless thread asking about programs that can't be discussed, then snaps off with a sarcastic remark on how useless my response to said useless thread is.

Good luck with your Top Secret Super Squirrel medical problems.

fail-owned-mykoc-meds-fail.jpg