32 inch waste?

mxfreak54

im a freshman in college n im looking at doing rotc next yr. iv been reading stuff about "32 inch waste" im 6'3 200lbs.My waste is a 34 or 36 depending on the pants. i can meet the meet the fitness test requirments n i go to my local gym several times a week. i donnt have the 6 pack but my stomach is flat. just wondering if this could be a problem when it comes time for pilot selection? btw hope im in the right area of the forum.

im a freshman in college n im looking at doing rotc next yr. iv been reading stuff about "32 inch waste" im 6'3 200lbs.My waste is a 34 or 36 depending on the pants. i can meet the meet the fitness test requirments n i go to my local gym several times a week. i donnt have the 6 pack but my stomach is flat. just wondering if this could be a problem when it comes time for pilot selection? btw hope im in the right area of the forum.

There are a lot of fat pilots. You're fine, in fact since you're in college see if you cant add an inch or two by drinking to excess and chasing women.

There are a lot of fat pilots. You're fine, in fact since you're in college see if you cant add an inch or two by drinking to excess and chasing women.

Also, you do not have to have a 32'' waist. As long as you are not above 40'' when they tape you, you are good to go. Look up the AFI for physical fitness, and you will get further details.

Learn to spell, then worry about the waist.

Grammar+Police.png

• 1 month later...