CLASSIC - Sexist avatars for user IDs

Guest acemom

Guest PerArduaAdAstra

I am curious as to what is going through "acemom's" head though!

It's probably exploded by now.

I vote this the best damn thread. ever.

Guest iagra

See what happens when you whine Acemom? Things only get worse! Pretty sure all avatars are now "offensive" . . . just the way I like it! I'm sure glad your not in my squadron, I think my head would explode having to listen to sensitivity lectures . . . oh, wait . . . we've been seeing that sh!t creep into every realm of our lives already. And if you fly w/ a crew . . . GOD HELP THEM. Please don't spread the disease!!!!

Guest JSpoon

I wasn't going to get involved, but I must. Acemom, there is nothing sexist about any of the avatars. I think if you evaluated what you are saying instead of just making the comment you may realize that none of the avatars make any derogatory comments towards women or feed into stereotypes that are degrading towards women. Personally I think you just stumbled onto a forum where heterosexual men are openly admitting that attractive women are appealing. THATS NOT SEXIST, IT IS HUMAN NATURE! Just my humble opinion I will return to my beer now

Cheers,

Spoon

I kind of wish Acemom would reply to her own thread.

Her last login was 22 July (the day she started the thread). So you no longer are posting for her sake, but rather the sake of all that is good in the world.

is there a no nipple policy on avatars???? Please god say no....

Depends who you ask...

Me? I say absolutely not! Bring them on! The mods? They might see it differently. This thread is already NSFW.