Bob Ross 24/7

contraildash

"how bout we put a tree riiiiiight there...yeaaa seeeeeee thats beautiful..."

I used to watch that dude as a kid...awesome.

:beer: CHEERS to you ya paintin sonofabitch!

EDIT: I winder what kinds of things he keeps in his awesome Fro? any ideas..Paint brishes??...Razorblades??

Edited by summe32c

I used to watch Bob Ross when I was hungover. A nice soothing way to come back to the world of the sober. It's right up there with golf announcers.

Creepy, I was thinking the exact same thing. According to Bio.com he was "one of the best-known and most highly paid of all American painters". Cool.

RIP Bob.

I'm guessing either Tops in Blue or Drill Instructor.

According to Wiki - Medical Records Keeper.

Stinking DoD restrictions... I can't even watch the Bob Ross channel to help kill the piercing boredom.

Guest BAK12
For those of you who didn't know...Bob Ross did a quick 20 in good ol' USAF.

Had no idea that he was in...I wonder if he was in the visual arts/media career field...

BAK12

Guest TheBurt

Ah, the memories, waking up on Saturday morning, turning on PBS and the swollen hungover brain soothing voice of uncle Ross.............. after you had some alkaseltzers and 4 Tylenols and learned how to get that little tree just right, next to the rock and bubbling brook, and you actually thought that you were an artist now just by watching, "The Woodwright" would help you get out of bed and start your day, you would seriously consider why you had chosen Engineering as a major and thought, "Man, I bet I could still get a pilot slot if I switched to Art or Wood Sciences", then you would shake your fist at that "sellout" Bob Villa and walk out the door with a Shaefer Light, for your Saturday tailgate at your (insert college) home football game.

RIP Bob Ross

Edited by TheBurt