College World Series

DuckHunter

LSU can have their 15-4 wins, sir.

A win in 25 innings. Erasing a 6-0 deficit against Arizona State to win before clinching a spot in the title game with two homers in the bottom of the freakin ninth?

That is a team of destiny.

LSU can have their 15-4 wins, sir.

A win in 25 innings. Erasing a 6-0 deficit against Arizona State to win before clinching a spot in the title game with two homers in the bottom of the freakin ninth?

That is a team of destiny.

Also a UT pitcher went 11 innings in that game without giving up a hit.

I never was much of a fan of college baseball, mostly because my school didn't have one. But a few weeks back I was on my way to P-Cola and I stopped in Baton Rouge to see death valley. Security was tight and shot me down, but game 2 of the Rice-Lsu super regional series was starting so I stayed and watched about half before I had to hit the road, man it was a blast. Way better than the pro game, thats for sure. Poor UNC, how many straight years have they blown a routine play in an otherwise great game in Omaha? If you ever get a chance, watch a game its great!

Guest C-21 Pilot
I never was much of a fan of college baseball, mostly because my school didn't have one. But a few weeks back I was on my way to P-Cola and I stopped in Baton Rouge to see death valley. Security was tight and shot me down, but game 2 of the Rice-Lsu super regional series was starting so I stayed and watched about half before I had to hit the road, man it was a blast. Way better than the pro game, thats for sure. Poor UNC, how many straight years have they blown a routine play in an otherwise great game in Omaha? If you ever get a chance, watch a game its great!

Another good time is the party the CGO's put on in Omaha @ Rosenblatt Stadium. Don't know the quality of the party now, but when I was there (02-04'), we had rented a several Coach style RV's, parked/camped out in the parking lot....plenty of music, beer/Crown, etc...and the "local and foreign" talent was superb. Oh, the games were pretty damn good too....then everyone - literally 10000 people - went down the Market and hit the bars once again.

Yes, Omaha does suck.

Edited by C-21 Pilot

Geaux Tigers!! :beer:

Four years (well, probably more like five for most of you) and you dumbass cajuns still can't spell GO right. Enjoy it while it lasts, because your asses are gettin' stomped come football season.

if the longhorns were playing against the University of Moscow, I'd be in Red Square waving a big ol' Russian flag!

...Geaux Tigers

I totally agree, although I have to say Tuck Fexas instead of the cajun junk posted above.

TUCK FEXAS!