I don't know what they are saying...but it's fun to watch!

Hammer

This is pure deception! So you are at the bar having a good time, and things are going well with a girl that you believe to be well rounded (not the big girl for the wingman, but the gifted curvy type). Things go swell and you decide to take her home and get to know her better. When the moment of glory comes and the beautiful gifts of God are revealed...low and below, they are saggy & flop down to her lap. I'm just saying, that other than for eye candy with clothes on, these things suck.

On a side note, being that I would have already been drunk and commited, I would play through.

This is pure deception! So you are at the bar having a good time, and things are going well with a girl that you believe to be well rounded (not the big girl for the wingman, but the gifted curvy type). Things go swell and you decide to take her home and get to know her better. When the moment of glory comes and the beautiful gifts of God are revealed...low and below, they are saggy & flop down to her lap. I'm just saying, that other than for eye candy with clothes on, these things suck.

On a side note, being that I would have already been drunk and commited, I would play through.

Of course, she also finds out that you don't actually own your own helicopter...I'd call it even.