Worst/Funniest/Most Embarassing Tattoos

Guest Brodini

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,528400,00.html

A teenager who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept has admitted she lied and was awake the whole time.

London's Daily Telegraph reported Kimberley Vlaminck, who said she fell asleep after asking for only three stars, lied because her father was "furious."

She initially insisted she dozed off after asking the tattoo artist for just three small stars – then awoke in horror to find her face was covered with 56 stars. The Belgian teenager blamed the Flemish-speaking tattoo artist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions and threatened to sue.

"I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them,” Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew. “But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and that the (he) had made a mistake."

No surprise there.

Wow, I can't believe she pulled the whole "blame him b/c he spoke Flemish and not French" line. Having lived in Beligum, Flemish and French-speakers really don't like eachother that much. And everyone I ever met in the entire country spoke decent english, so she's full of crap on that one...but what do you expect from someone who actually wanted 56 starts tattooed on their face?

The only tattoo I've considered is pilot wings on my chest.

And I don't intend on asking if folks on baseops.net would like them or not, as it doesn't really matter.

Tattoos of skull and cross bones, chicks in lingerie, tribal art, grim reaper, multi-colored-whatevers, you name it,... have never interested me.

I totally agree. I've thought about getting my wings on my chest, but then if/when I get pilot wings, I'll have to put those on, too, and I'm not sure I want my Nav and Pilot wings stacked up like I'm in service dress, or that I want any ink period. I'll probably ponder it forever and die sans tattoos.

I don't have a tattoo, but I doubt you could fall asleep while someone does that to your face.

I have 5 tatts, 3 out of the have, I have slept through. None were on my face. The other two, were done within 30minutes, so no time to take a nap :)

I have 5 tatts, 3 out of the have, I have slept through. None were on my face. The other two, were done within 30minutes, so no time to take a nap :)

Yeah, I might have believed it if it was on her back or something, but not on her face.

Think you could sleep through this?

Yeah, I might have believed it if it was on her back or something, but not on her face.

Think you could sleep through this?

[eyeball tattoo video]

Ugh....I don't normally get queazy, but that video almost made me toss my cookies.

Wish I had taken sky_king's advice!

The only tattoo I've considered is pilot wings on my chest.

Huggy, I thought I'd heard it was tradition in the Deuce world to get your solo number tatted? Urban legend?

[not that tradition would force you to do so if you were opposed, but I assume you would at least "consider" it]

• Upvote 1

Huggy, I thought I'd heard it was tradition in the Deuce world to get your solo number tatted? Urban legend?

[not that tradition would force you to do so if you were opposed, but I assume you would at least "consider" it]

Good idea, but never heard of it. Actually, the solo numbers only got figured out about 5-7 years ago, when one of the ex-pilots researched the previous 50+ years.

The "underwear number" was a number we used to use (and still do), however it includes SR-71 crews, and probably WB-57, and a few others. It was used by the folks that maintain the pressure suits, to keep track of whose stuff was whose.

Edited by Huggyu2

• 10 months later...

I went to Field Training with the dude whose tattoo started this thread. He's at Columbus right now. Maybe he's a cool dude, maybe he's not. His tattoo is not cool.

I went to Field Training with the dude whose tattoo started this thread. He's at Columbus right now. Maybe he's a cool dude, maybe he's not. His tattoo is not cool.

You said you went to field training with him. Is he cool or not? You're not Charlie or Mike are you? Just kidding, but has anyone asked him about that horrible decision on his arm?

• 1 month later...
Guest flyby

You said you went to field training with him. Is he cool or not? You're not Charlie or Mike are you? Just kidding, but has anyone asked him about that horrible decision on his arm?

Haha. I'm at Columbus with this guy now and he is not cool. He is still serious about his tattoo and shows it off. Epic Fail.

Haha. I'm at Columbus with this guy now and he is not cool. He is still serious about his tattoo and shows it off. Epic Fail.

Please give me some faith in AD and tell me that somebody is fixing him? How'd he get to UPT being that much of a tool anyways? :bash:

Please give me some faith in AD and tell me that somebody is fixing him? How'd he get to UPT being that much of a tool anyways? :bash:

Uhhh....well apparently you haven't noticed that there are plenty of tools at UPT/on AD/at your school/in the world. Besides, it's really not that hard to get to UPT from ROTC, especially if you are that in love with the Air Force.

Uhhh....well apparently you haven't noticed that there are plenty of tools at UPT/on AD/at your school/in the world.

Amen brother, amen indeed.

He probably went to Riddle

Unfortunetly, for (the few of) us (cool) riddle dudes, you are probably right. Riddle deserves all the shit that it gets. There are far too many tools that end up at this school. Warning: for all you high schoolers out there, choose a different school. riddle is not worth the time and money.

Edited by double d
  • Upvote 1