Worst/Funniest/Most Embarassing Tattoos

Guest Brodini

Out of curiosity. Has anyone seen/have an Air Force related tattoo that isn't considered gay? It seems like everytime someone comments on an AF tat it is negative. Just wondering.

Out of curiosity. Has anyone seen/have an Air Force related tattoo that isn't considered gay? It seems like everytime someone comments on an AF tat it is negative. Just wondering.

Sounds like you might have one...

Sounds like you might have one...

Negative. But I once contemplated getting the old school Hap Arnold AF symbol, never did it though. I do know people with USAF on thier arms or the new AF symbol.

• 2 weeks later...

6167PICT0381.JPG

"I ran into Enrique in front of the Borders at Penn Plaza, a prime tattoo-spotting location, as regular readers of Tattoosday know.

He sported three tattoos, including this fresh replica of his wings from the Air Force, where he was an E3 Airman 1st Class:"

Somebody punch A1C Enrique in the face if they see him

8561DSC_5034.JPG

"Rudy Rodriguez gets his first tattoo by Mike Russi at Vanity Vault June 28, 2008. The tattoo is of Rudy's C-130 logo from the Air Force"

I'm not sure if that is the gunship version of the Commando Solo or Compass Call....wait, it might be the ABCCC version.

Ok if they don't pass this thread...

My wife has a pretty sweet tatoo on her hip and wants a few more. She keeps telling me to get one. The only tat I've seriously considered getting done is my family crest (since it's kinda cool). Here are two examples of the basic design. I'm not sure if I'd go with either one of these as is. Let me know what ya guys think though.

post-3018-1245207999_thumb.jpg

post-3018-1245207992_thumb.jpg

My wife has a pretty sweet tatoo on her hip and wants a few more. She keeps telling me to get one. The only tat I've seriously considered getting done is my family crest (since it's kinda cool). Here are two examples of the basic design. I'm not sure if I'd go with either one of these as is. Let me know what ya guys think though.

I think the top one looks a a bit more traditional, I vote for that one. You can always ask the artist to put his personal touch on the art that way no one will have the same one.

So you guys mean it's NOT cool to get your wings tattooed on you? (not above for the obvious)

Edited by snizz

So you guys mean it's NOT cool to get your wings tattooed on you?

The only tattoo I've considered is pilot wings on my chest.

And I don't intend on asking if folks on baseops.net would like them or not, as it doesn't really matter.

Tattoos of skull and cross bones, chicks in lingerie, tribal art, grim reaper, multi-colored-whatevers, you name it,... have never interested me.

The only tattoo I've considered is pilot wings on my chest.

And I don't intend on asking if folks on baseops.net would like them or not, as it doesn't really matter.

I dunno. I really think you might want our opinion before you try to rock this out on your chest:

pilotwings1.jpg

:)

While I like the idea of a family crest to pride your heritege, I would just laugh every time I saw my own. Thanks Johnny Knoxville for applying my name to a flap of skin between the pooper and the coin purse.

post-5157-1245244045_thumb.jpg[

lol... WTF?!

-summers

What Stars?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526837,00.html

Check out the artist who did it! Hell, I think I'd stay awake if someone that looked like that was gonna tat my face. Thats just me...

I think you have to side with the artist here. I could see her coming home and Dad throwing a fit. So she makes up some story about falling asleep. I don't have a tattoo, but I doubt you could fall asleep while someone does that to your face.

Guest Form 8
I think you have to side with the artist here. I could see her coming home and Dad throwing a fit. So she makes up some story about falling asleep. I don't have a tattoo, but I doubt you could fall asleep while someone does that to your face.

"2"

Can we go over what the artist looked like real quick?

262tattoogirl6320.jpg

If anyone could pull off some crazy sh*t like drugging someone and then tatting their face, it would be a dude who looks like that...

P.S. - great reference to the N64 Pilotwings by Contrail

Can we go over what the artist looked like real quick?

262tattoogirl6320.jpg

If anyone could pull off some crazy sh*t like drugging someone and then tatting their face, it would be a dude who looks like that...

P.S. - great reference to the N64 Pilotwings by Contrail

Saw this on the news today...fell asleep while being tatooed on her face? I call BS.

Thanks on the pilotwings thing...was gonna do a sweet photoshop of it and Tom Selleck...but it was late.

monkey20tattoo201019.png

Not only does this guy (or what I think is a guy) have a retarded tat across his/her beer gut, but he/she doesn't see the need to remove the UPC from his/her f-ing tight Wranglers. Double fail!

Guest Rubber_Side_Down

These are pretty cool, actually. Not Air Force, but you said "Air Force Related."

http://www.tattoosinflight.com/

I've never seen a non-:rainbow:purely AF tattoo...