Worst/Funniest/Most Embarassing Tattoos

Guest Brodini

Guest Brodini

I got this ink right after I got back from FIELD TRAINING to symbolize that, as a POC, I'm now part of the WORLD'S GREATEST AIR FORCE. The POWERFUL Asian owl symbolizes the AIRPOWER that my service can unleash upon our enemies, all across the world, the AIR FORCE symbol is self explanatory and CHARLIE - MIKE symbolizes CONTINUE MISSION, because that's what I'm going to do from the cockpit of my F-22, regardless of any obstacle that I may run into. A few individuals have construed that "Charlie - Mike" is an allusion to the two male models who showed me a great night in South Beach last Spring Break. They just don't understand AIR FORCE vocabulary, though, and I'm sure that I won't run into any similar problems on active duty.

post-7712-1243612162_thumb.jpg

No need to lock it. We could use some entertainment.

Obviously, this is one of two situations:

1) The lowest SA cadet on the face of the earth...ever.

2) Someone trolling and/or third-party humiliating someone who really did get that tattoo.

I'm postitive it's the latter. Either way, this thread will be good for a laugh so I'll keep it open until it gets out of hand.

HD

I think that this thread should be recycled to become a 'bad tattoo' thread. Here's one:

stupid_1392153i.jpg

Don't know what is more gay, the tattoo or the fact that he is drinking Miller Chill...

[threadjack]

DUCK HUNT!!!

That fucking dog pissed me off many a time in my youth...

A friend of mine, in a fit of adolescent rage, threw the gun right through the bay window behind the TV in his parent's living room. Ooops.

[/threadjack]

Guest Fuse

Maybe if he cheated and put the gun right up to the TV the window wouldnt have been a casualty of NES related violence. =)

I got this ink right after I got back from FIELD TRAINING to symbolize that, as a POC, I'm now part of the WORLD'S GREATEST AIR FORCE. The POWERFUL Asian owl symbolizes the AIRPOWER that my service can unleash upon our enemies, all across the world, the AIR FORCE symbol is self explanatory and CHARLIE - MIKE symbolizes CONTINUE MISSION, because that's what I'm going to do from the cockpit of my F-22, regardless of any obstacle that I may run into. A few individuals have construed that "Charlie - Mike" is an allusion to the two male models who showed me a great night in South Beach last Spring Break. They just don't understand AIR FORCE vocabulary, though, and I'm sure that I won't run into any similar problems on active duty.

post-7712-1243612162_thumb.jpg

moron.jpg