North Korea at it again

0311-world-okoreagames_full_600.jpg

I'll give them 10 points for the Hollywood pose, but 0 points for tactical effectiveness since they're firing with their eyes closed, from the hip, without any cover or concealment, in lime-green polka dot pajamas in a brown field.

Their eyes are wide open, dude. Especially that guy in the front.

Edited by JS
  • Upvote 2

A lot more saber rattling than usual the past couple of days. The young whipper snapper must want to put on the big boy pants.

Really? A lot more than usual? So when NK sank a South Koran warship in may of 2010 killing 46 that was just business as usual? What about when they shelled a South Korean island? Was that just a joke. In 68 a special forces unit infiltrated into Seol and attempted to assassinate the President.

Yeah, more than usual!!!

There will be no war, there never is. NK does this shit all the time. This time is no different and not unusual.

ADDED:

Along with no war war there we be no hiring boom, mass exodus from the AF, or Santa Clause. No matter how much you talk about it on the Internet.

Oh, and anyone who refers to IDF as IDFs when referencing a single event is stupid. Indirect Fires is a concept, indirect fire is an event.

Edited by Butters

Really? A lot more than usual? So when NK sank a South Koran warship in may of 2010 killing 46 that was just business as usual?

Ruined my week of leave.

What about when they shelled a South Korean island? Was that just a joke.

No. Ruined my Thanksgiving.

ADDED:

Along with no war war there we be no hiring boom, mass exodus from the AF,...

This actually is starting. Ask the guys who are filling the revoked Viper slots to UPT/IFF.

But anyway. NoDAKs can't do anything but whine and throw temper tantrums. I thought it was a great call to fly the B-2s over just to poke them in the eye a little. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

NK either purposely or accidentally airs their attack on u.s. mainland plans:

Cfi9kzL.jpg

C0wfJlj.jpg

4LXUqmH.jpg

Nooo!!!! They can have San Francisco, but TIJUANA IS TOO DAMN FAR! Where will we go for donkey shows, disgusting strippers, food-poison tacos, and cheap booze?!

Restarting nuclear facilities:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/02/world/asia/koreas-tensions/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I hope this fatshit realizes that, somewhere out there, is a line he does not want to cross. I think we are already dangerously close to where one errant NoDAK shot could resurrect a pretty devastating conflict.

They haven't shut down Kaesong yet, so I feel fairly confident in saying that nothing is going to happen, at least not in the short term.

That said, the point about "one errant shot" kicking something off is very well taken. The ROK govt/military have made enough public statements that it seems pretty clear that if there is another non-deniable kinetic event (i.e., shelling an island or something else that is similarly easily traceable to the North, as opposed to sinking a ship or a terrorist attack or something) shit's gonna get real very quickly, much more so than the non-response that occurred after the YP-do shelling.