"Ejaction seats"

Gov

OK, you're new here so I fixed it for ya; but anytime you post a video that may even in the slightest chance not be safe to open at work, please add a 'NSFW' in the title or within the thread before the link.

Heck, some of the avatars on this forum are causing me concern. I 'occasionally' check out BaseOps from the office, and am worried that one of these days someone may see one of those animated avatars and overreact.

Cheers! M2

Guest Fuse
Heck, some of the avatars on this forum are causing me concern. I 'occasionally' check out BaseOps from the office, and am worried that one of these days someone may see one of those animated avatars and overreact.

Cheers! M2

I've had to turn off avatars while at work...and I miss them very much.

OK, you're new here so I fixed it for ya; but anytime you post a video that may even in the slightest chance not be safe to open at work, please add a 'NSFW' in the title or within the thread before the link.

Cheers! M2

My bad - didn't know this forum would come up on a mil computer. I'll stand in the corner for a while.