Latest Movies

B*D*A

Christ, Michael Bay...couldn't you at least try to not make it look like a Transformers commercial?

I respect that Michael Bay took a story about mutant turtles doing martial arts in multicolored bandanas and said "not stupid enough".

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Are the only colors available nowadays orange and blue? Seems like everything from video games to action movies have the same VFX artist coloring inside the lines.

It's marketing and that color coding mood evoking stuff. You know, like how the color red stimulates hunger and passion and whatnot.

The orange symbolizes action, and the blue symbolizes adventure.

• Downvote 1

It's marketing and that color coding mood evoking stuff. You know, like how the color red stimulates hunger and passion and whatnot.

The orange symbolizes action, and the blue symbolizes adventure.

Blue symbolizes leadership and Orange symbolizes cowabunga, dude.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone can fuck up a good war pic, it's Brad Pitt! "Wardaddy??" Seriously?!? :bash:

Michael Peña was on my flight from LA to SA last Saturday for the Cub Swanson UFC fight against Jeremy Stephens.

I don't bother celebs when I see them on flights, I figure they want to be left alone as much as I do!

• 4 weeks later...

Guardians of the Galaxy was not bad!

I keep hearing this and want to believe it... But it just looks like such a terrible movie. Many of my friends have said it was the best Marvel movie so far, which I think is a very high claim. I might have to just give it a chance and see it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...